Pawno Fail

Hey Every time i try to compile my scripts, i get thrown into my game, and it says trying to connect to :7777, obcource this is a fail because i didn't do it via the samp client, only pawno, also it then says it can't respond, so i have to try it again, and it does the same on EVERY script, its not just my scripting... basicly, when i press compile on my pawno, it launches my SAMP client, auto puts me onto my own game, but with no console up, and no .amx saved, it can't work.... so it fails, can any one help me??

can you post a screenshot of your pawno directry ? to see which files you got.

There you go, my pawno files was posted...

did you tried to download a fresh copy of pawno? like download the server package and try to compile?

Yep. i tried downloading the pawno file off other gamemode packages and still it does the same..., maybe you can send me the same pawno files you use??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxan_Almighty
Yep. i tried downloading the pawno file off other gamemode packages and still it does the same..., maybe you can send me the same pawno files you use??
Try the original
http://files.sa-mp.com/samp03asvr_R4_win32.zip

Gahhhh its still totally the same... and i just installed the entire new folder.... x.x this is anoying, i wanna have fun with scripting again Dx

Try to re-install your O.S(Operating System)

Well, thanks guys i think all this worked together, now i got it to work, i just had to re-install the whole lot of samp and the server folder x.x Well thanks again guys!