Scripter looking for work

Well recently I have been doing nothing with my life and decided to come back to scripting. I am free most days and willing to work a descent amount. Anyone needing a scripter just message me on MSN at Ov3rl0rd@live.com.
I do not create scripts from scratch, simply because its not worth it. I prefer RP scripts, but will script others.

Are you from IM Classic? ^^

maybe u can help me design stuff ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ДitisOnHuora
Are you from IM Classic? ^^
yea, I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ov3rl0rd
Посмотреть сообщение
Well recently I have been doing nothing with my life and decided to come back to scripting. I am free most days and willing to work a descent amount. Anyone needing a scripter just message me on MSN at Ov3rl0rd@live.com.
I do not create scripts from scratch, simply because its not worth it. I prefer RP scripts, but will script others.
Ahh ........i need a scripter to customized a GM ....and i think you are perfect for me to help me out ........so if you agree we continue.
add me on gmail.......
vyomc.1997@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ov3rl0rd
Посмотреть сообщение
Can we see some of your previous work ?