Can't find any servers.

Hello everyone!

I've got me a super computer (over 1 year or something now), but I got one problem with it. It won't find servers.
It's not only the SA-MP file who not can connect to servers, also other online games.

It worked before, but one day when I tryed to connect a Garry's Mod 9 server, the computer didn't find anything, so I tryed SA:MP and it didn't work too.

I have contacted the Steam Support Center for help for this, but they didn't know what that was wrong, so maybe I can get help here.

It's not the operation system, the internet, the internet card, the firewall and all that stuff, I've tryed everything in my mind, reinstall GTA San Andreas, SA:MP and even the whole Windows. I use Windows 7.

Because of a homebuild pc I can't contact the producers. So I have to fix this as my self. But since it's not the internet or the internet card, I don't know what it can be. It work on my other pc's...

So if anyone can help me fix this, I will be glad to get know of this.

Thanks.

Have you got a firewall or some anti virus running? Try disabling it and finding servers then

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneThatOwnZ
Have you got a firewall or some anti virus running? Try disabling it and finding servers then
Hello TheOneThatOwnZ,

As I said on my post, it's not the firewall, and not even the Antivirus.

But thanks for the help so far.

Thanks.