Pawno is playing games with me

Well, I'm making this new topic because no-one is replying in the old topic.
I downloaded server package, extracted it and started scripting my Gamemode.I compiled it and got a few errors, i fixed those errors and compiled it, worked like a charm.
Then the next morning, i turn on my laptop open my script and make a command, compile it and the compiler is blank:

I asked a mate of mine, he said to re-download it, i did that.Worked fine again, the next day i open compile and the compiler is blank again.Now what the hell should i Do?I can't keep re-downloading it because I have a low download limit + Speed is not good either.
I've tried multiple Scripting editors, but they don't feel right And some of them are just a fucking pain in the ass and stop working aswell.
- the biggest noob on the forums

Try running as admin.

yea, or try running it in a different compatibility mode Right Click > Properties > Compatibility

I'm using Windows XP Pro 32 bit, Tried all compitability mode D:

** 48 hour BUMP **
Someone fucking help , I've been waiting for almost a week now!

It might help us more if you provide a screen-shot of what's happening.

Maybe you have a bad include with weird natives. I'm comparing these two because you'll notice taht the functions list won't update for an include until you close the program once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Staff
Maybe you have a bad include with weird natives. I'm comparing these two because you'll notice taht the functions list won't update for an include until you close the program once.
I only have the default ones which come with the server pack
screen:
[img width=1024 height=640]http://files.uploadffs.com/d/2/92ac29dc/2.bmp[/img]

i'm going to sleep, none of you help.I dont get why you even made this fucking bard when no-one helps

I've had that problem, its means its still compiling. I usually minimize for a while, open different programs then go back to it.

Hope that helps; kizzy.

Try to press alt+f4 (not kidding, it works if your pawno is freezed).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzyblud
I've had that problem, its means its still compiling. I usually minimize for a while, open different programs then go back to it.

Hope that helps; kizzy.
I've waited for it for over an hour still nothing, and my script is merely 200 lines for it to take that long :S
Quote:
Originally Posted by [03
Garsino ]
Try to press alt+f4 (not kidding, it works if your pawno is freezed).
All it did was close the compiler, Still dont work.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob1337
Quote:
screen:
Listen bud , Your Code messed up something as it DID compile but it was OVERLOAD ERRORS. Go back to STEP 1 and you'll see you messed your GM up . That's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by »Julian™«
Quote:
Quote:
screen:
Listen bud , Your Code messed up something as it DID compile but it was OVERLOAD ERRORS. Go back to STEP 1 and you'll see you messed your GM up . That's all.
So your telling me new.pwn is OVERLOADED with errors?

Do you have Net Framework (a newer version) installed?

I believe pawno has a conflict with Windows (omg sounds familiar, nothing new) or more specific with a windows XP update.

TBH, the error occured at my pc as well (long time ago), after that ... I switched to vienna (win 7) and everything worked fine since then

hope it helps

PS: don't want to reformat and install windows 7? then try to uninstall any updates since the error.

Grts Riz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizard
I believe pawno has a conflict with Windows (omg sounds familiar, nothing new) or more specific with a windows XP update.

TBH, the error occured at my pc as well (long time ago), after that ... I switched to vienna (win 7) and everything worked fine since then

hope it helps

PS: don't want to reformat and install windows 7? then try to uninstall any updates since the error.

Grts Riz
Before my laptop got repair, it was working completely fine!After that it gives me this

Quote:
Before my laptop got repair, it was working completely fine!After that it gives me this
You installed the .net Framework shit?

Reinstalll install frame network run as normal compatibility and use the new pawno version
if that dosent help buy a new pc lol jk idk