Skype...

Hey, I have installed skype 3.8 on my Windows 7 Home premium 64-bit, and when I log in skype turns off. Any Ideas how to solve that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AivaMan
Hey, I have installed skype 3.8 on my Windows 7 Home premium 64-bit, and when I log in skype turns off. Any Ideas how to solve that?
uninstall skype n get msn?
skype sux since they got rid off their casts

Skype is awesome. better quality than msn.

Well MSN is for chatting more
Sype is more for Video Calls.

Just god damn install Windows XP and it will all work fine..
dunno why you huys wanna chnage to windows 7, you all now it's not that stable..many programs fail, even if you sai it's awesome it's not.

XP is the most stable and successfull windows ever.

DOT!

Found solution. just dowload this one: SkypeSetup_3.6.0.248

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Freud::.

dunno why you huys wanna chnage to windows 7, you all now it's not that stable..many programs fail, even if you sai it's awesome it's not.

DOT!
Windows 7 is stable, I don't see how you say it's not, Works better than XP than me. I hate XP looks shit same with vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
Quote:

DOT!
Actually Windows 7 is stable and way better than XP. It's just that not every programs fit well with 7 yet, but that's not 7's problem.
Windows 7 is really better than XP. And I have all programs working on Windows 7.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

DOT!
Actually Windows 7 is stable and way better than XP. It's just that not every programs fit well with 7 yet, but that's not 7's problem.
Windows 7 is really better than XP. And I have all programs working on Windows 7.
this is offtopic but
winxp is really much more stable than win7 yet but win 7 i zhink is just much better from its futures and the way it works just is fine
i got it and i must say its awesome
and half a year improving it then its more stable than xp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ┤ŞąiBЄЯҒПŋ├
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

DOT!
this is offtopic but
winxp is really much more stable than win7 yet but win 7 i zhink is just much better from its futures and the way it works just is fine
i got it and i must say its awesome
and half a year improving it then its more stable than xp
agreed.

Well if Skype turns off when you log in, why not just turn it on when you log in yourself?