Connecting to server - Server didnt respond

Whenever i try and join a server on SA MP i get the the screen when you can see the map, And then it comes up Connecting to **,*,**,**:**** (IP) and then it says "The server didnt respond, retrying" And it keeps on doing that on every game i try and join

Any ideas?

Thankyou

- Connor

Make sure that you are using a correct client to connect to the server:

If the server is running version 0.3a you need the 0.3a client, and if its running 0.2x you need the 0.2x client.

I have the same problem ffs dont tell me to check the version i tryed it.....the strange thing is that when i move my pc to my other house i can play from there......someone help us.and i ve downgraded the game everything is made, its just like there is problem with my ip or something i disable everything firewall, antivirus and i am using router at the 2 places.....the router is the same its not from the router.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisko_g1
I have the same problem ffs dont tell me to check the version i tryed it.....the strange thing is that when i move my pc to my other house i can play from there......someone help us.and i ve downgraded the game everything is made, its just like there is problem with my ip or something i disable everything firewall, antivirus and i am using router at the 2 places.....the router is the same its not from the router.
Is this with problem with every server, or a single server which you try to connect ?

I have the problem with all the servers, i think he cant connect like me too and the version is the same everything is done like it has to be from my first house where i usually live i cant connect i take my pc with me to my other house and i am able to connect can someone telll me why this is happening?i am not behind firewall or something i disabled them.

Quote:
I have the problem with all the servers, i think he cant connect like me too and the version is the same everything is done like it has to be from my first house where i usually live i cant connect i take my pc with me to my other house and i am able to connect can someone telll me why this is happening?i am not behind firewall or something i disabled them.
Then, maybe it's your region problem, because if you can play SAMP at your other house and not this house, then it is possible.

I was playing without any problems till the beta of the 0.3 after that the problems started hope 0.3b will be better made

Quote:
I was playing without any problems till the beta of the 0.3 after that the problems started hope 0.3b will be better made
Try starting it with 0.2x and then tell me what happened.

did 0.2x works fine but 0.3a fails....

try with changing ur IP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77ther
try with changing ur IP
It has nothing to do with his IP.

Open the Ports

Didnt work...

Screenshoot please-