Help with IsPlayerInVehicle

Im making a tunning menu, and I need to check if the player is in a correct vehicle id... model.. (sorry, my bad )

So,, how can I make it?

Thanks

Seriously?
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/IsPlayerInVehicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansonh
No.. you dint understand...

Im making a tunning menu, and I need to check if its a Low Co. Car, Wheel Arch Car or a Transfender Car by the model id.

As far as I know there isn't a function to determine that.
You will have to either make or borrow a list (probably one in someones released script).

Bump!

Make a some functions that tells the script that if the player is in vehiclemodel blablabla its a lowrider and it will show menu 1 and so on.
Its not that hard?

Think logical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niixie
Make a some functions that tells the script that if the player is in vehiclemodel blablabla its a lowrider and it will show menu 1 and so on.
Its not that hard?

Think logical
That is my point, but I dont know the function.

I was thinking:

Quote:
case 0:
{
new vehicleid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
if(IsPlayerInVehicle(playerid, vehicleid))
{
//Here should go the check model id, and depending on which model is, another menu comes up.
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedee!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niixie
Its not that hard?

Think logical
That is my point, but I dont know the function.

I was thinking:

Quote:
case 0:
{
new vehicleid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
if(IsPlayerInVehicle(playerid, vehicleid))
{
//Here should go the check model id, and depending on which model is, another menu comes up.
}

Exactly, now you just need to make a listing of all vehicle mods, and what type of garage they use, could just create yourself a simple array
new VehicleModelModType[212];(400+index = vehicle type)
and put 0,1,2,3 0-non 1-trans 2-arch 3-lowride