Train tracks

Hey.

I was testing something with trains today and I realized that we can use only two out of four tracks for them. I'm wondering why we can't use those two "ghost" tracks anymore. I tried various things with with trams and both train models, but I never managed to spawn them there.
I used those two tracks sometime ago (I don't remember if it was 0.3 already) and also both videos bellow were recorded in SA:MP, so those two tracks were (are?) usable.

Here are videos if someonebody doesn't know what I mean:
The Ghost Train. GTA SA
GTA San Andreas: Floating invisible train track

Anybody got trams/trains on those two tracks in 0.3a maybe and can give some hints?

They failed to make it because, Rockstar never bother to finish the tracks.

Those two tracks were usable in 0.2 versions (you can check vidoes for that), so I don't know why they aren't (at least I can't put train/tram there) in 0.3 anymore.

I think since SA:MP 0.3 you can't spawn vehicles on them anymore.

Damn, i wish it would be possible to build your own train tracks..

ive tryed to spawn a TRAM on the SF tram rails.. but i cant drive the tram... any hints?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visual_Pleasure aka Chaos_Reaper
ive tryed to spawn a TRAM on the SF tram rails.. but i cant drive the tram... any hints?
the best thing you can do is create a command to spawn a tram and put you inside it.

lol u just bumped some old stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowCo.
I think since SA:MP 0.3 you can't spawn vehicles on them anymore.
well, thats true.

well actually with ladmin, spawning a tram works lol

By The way i knew about this for quite some time and my friends jus said they can't see me on there, they still saw me on the second track so it also doesn't get sychronized.