[FS/Addon] FreezeEx - Freeze Players and let them take damage.

Basically, I used Dialogs to do this. I've noticed Dialogs make you lose your control over your player, so I used it as a new "Frozen" feature.

You lose control on being able to type(talk in chat), move, pause (easily alt+tab and back to do this) and drive.
Using this instead of the plain old freeze means that the player can take damage while frozen, still has gravity (won't stay up in mid-air) and won't be able to talk for added bonus.

I also added added a "Speak while FrozenEx" option. The person frozen can still talk while frozen, this is so that admins can communicate to the rulebreaker. You may have to edit it to your liking though.

Commands are /freezeEx and /unfreezeEx, feel free to edit them.

Pastebin *Click here*

Requires ZCMD inc.

Nice. Good work

Thanks, was just something I made in an hour.

nice

Not too bad. Although not useful on DM servers, just imagine you get dialog-frozen, cant move but some nubs keep shooting at you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo3
Not too bad. Although not useful on DM servers, just imagine you get dialog-frozen, cant move but some nubs keep shooting at you.
Well you could use it as an Anti-Team-Kill system. Everytime someone kills their own team they get Dialog-Frozen for 10 seconds.

You can move with dialogs if you use a controller.