Searching for scripter

Hello Sa-Mp.com,
I am searching for a scripter, we're devolping a Grand Theft Auto San Andreas roleplaying server, we're trying to make it to a serious roleplaying server, we allready have 1 scripter but we do need another as he doesnt hasnt the time 24/7 and atm he is supporting with computer tickets, our website is called Springfieldroleplay.smfforfree3.com if you want to join us or want to hear some more you can email me on :

Simonbachodense@hotmail.com or by pm'ing me on the forums either here or on springfield.

Our time zone is GMT+1, the whole team is from Denmark, we're about 5-6 in the team and we're close to bring the server online we just need some minor changes.

bump

it's an english speak server or danemark speak server?

We do speak english in our forum even in admin sections due to its gonna be an international server.
But atm the whole team is from Denmark, and its gonna be an international server.

and what minor change do you need?

It like that you're not able to use any police advandges off duty and so on, making the game good.
Saving last position no matter where, saving weapons, making a better drug system later on.

Well there might be other things but you're not alone by doing this, we are atm 2 that are scripting in .pawno

So yeah contact me if you're interrested.

Still ineed of a scripter that wants to join our team.