:: Society v0.3 :: Taking Suggestions for Scripting in new features!!

Hi everyone!!

I am the owner and scripter behind "Society Roleplay." I was just posting to inform everyone that I will be taking suggestions for new features that you would love to see in the "Society Roleplay" server.

However, I would really like you to register on the servers forum. It can be found in the Server Advertising section or by clicking here.

I will also be taking some suggestions that are posted here as replies, but if you really want something scripted and see it used in an actual server, please register on the server and in forums.

I have been really working hard to try and create a great server gamemode with Anti-Cheat that can enable everyone to have a good clean playing experience.

Thanks for your time and please post some scripting suggestions. You will be given credit on the forums and in patch releases for any features that you've suggested.

SuperS82
Society Roleplay Owner.

this belongs to server advertisements board

Actually this isnt an advertisement!! Its for people who would like to make scripting suggestions. Can you read?!

Is this scripted 100% fresh? or a Godfather mod?

I took alot of the Godfathers Skeleton and revamped it. Such as PlayerInfo, HouseInfo, and BizzInfo. But pretty much everything has been done myself. Also, I liked the Godfather's Job System so I redid it and removed Factions like News Team and Taxi Drivers and made them Jobs. Removed the Gay Paintballing and Karting.
Introduced a Dynamic Housing System, complete with Interior Upgrades (so you can change your houses interior, must own a house first). Added in a Custom made Engine System (/start, /stop, and Engine Failure to force the use of Mechanics). Added in a Custom made Car Ownership System (/v buy, sell, locate, lock, unlock). All Bizz's and Houses have special virtual worlds so you dont have to worry about exits teleporting you somewhere else.

I guess in a way it seems like a Godfather edit, but, you will not find one that is this well done. Also, working on a completely new script from scratch to boost the overall speed and execution of the entire script. This will reduce lag and server load.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniu_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compton's Eazy E
Quote:
Why? This section of the forum is called "Scripting discussion"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmzr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compton's Eazy E
Quote:
Why? This section of the forum is called "Scripting discussion"...
Quote:

Hi everyone!!

I am the owner and scripter behind "Society Roleplay." I was just posting to inform everyone that I will be taking suggestions for new features that you would love to see in the "Society Roleplay" server.

However, I would really like you to register on the servers forum. It can be found in the Server Advertising section or by clicking here.

Suggestions:

Lose the godfather edit.
Get a proper website, freeforums makes you look noobish.

The banner doesn't do you any justice either lol.