[FilterScript] [FS] improved mabako's admin script *UPDATED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova
How can i remove/change the name ( of ) the lock command? Because it make the /lock command for a car not work.

EDIT// I just deleted the line for the lock command in the config.txt and now it doesnt interfere anymore.
I don\'t understand, I changed the lock command - as it said on the main post - to "lockserv" =|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roka
Found one problem, if there is gamemode with commands, then gamemode commands doesent work.
For example - i launched LVDMOD - the message in chat writes - Blabla welcome to LVDMOD type bla to start, but commands doesent work. The same shit with Race script - types all the info, but no commands working, would be great if you fix that
I have no such problems - which commands don\'t work exacly?

I checked again - just played Headway, and the /lock command worked as a charm.

My server (a public one) runs LVMG a lot, and all of the commands work - when you type /help, it gives the line I wrote on the main post, and then it writes the gamemode\'s help.

nop, all the commands doesent write, ehh, i think this is my freaky multiscript again, which crashes the serer or doesent let work other commands.

Great job, YB! But I\'ve got a problem: I\'ve configured mabako\'s script already to all my needs, so now I have to insert yours.. that could take a while.

I\'ve got another improvement, which I think is quite useful:

pawn Code:
else if (strcmp(command, "setmoney", true) == 0 && CL_givemoney != -1 && Level[playerid] >= CL_givemoney)
    {
      new xid[256],value,val_ue[256];
        xid = admin_strtok(cmdtext, index);

val_ue = admin_strtok(cmdtext, index);
        value = strval(val_ue);

if(!strlen(xid) || value == 0 || !strlen(val_ue)) { GetHelp(playerid,"setmoney-help"); return 1; }

new lookupid;
        if(NameLookup(playerid,xid,lookupid,1) != 1) return 1;
        if(LevelWarning(playerid,lookupid,command,0) == 1 && value < 0) { LevelWarning(playerid,lookupid,command,1); return 1; }

SuccessMessage(playerid,lookupid,command,"",val_ue,1);
        GivePlayerMoney(lookupid,value-GetPlayerMoney(lookupid));

if(value > 0) {
  format(temp2,sizeof(temp2),"Your money has been set to $%d by %s",value,Name[playerid]);
         SendClientMessage(lookupid,COLOR_WHITE,temp2);
     }
        format(temp2,sizeof(temp2),"You set %s\'s to $%d",Name[lookupid],value);
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,temp2);

return 1;

}
Haven\'t tested it yet, but it should work, because they are just a few minor changes of /givemoney.

Also add this line:
pawn Code:
if(Level[playerid] >= CL_givemoney && CL_givemoney != -1) { format(temp,sizeof(temp),"%s %s%s",temp,prefix,"setmoney"); thisline++; if(thisline % 5 == 0) { SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE,temp); temp = GetHelp(playerid,"help2",1);} }
Below this line:
pawn Code:
if(Level[playerid] >= CL_givemoney && CL_givemoney != -1) { format(temp,sizeof(temp),"%s %s%s",temp,prefix,"givemoney"); thisline++; if(thisline % 5 == 0) { SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE,temp); temp = GetHelp(playerid,"help2",1);} }
And this in the Help.EN:

Quote:

setmoney-help 0 USAGE: %ssetmoney [playername] [amount]
setmoney-help 0 Sets the user\'s money to the specified amount.

Tell me if there are bugs, as I said, i haven\'t tested it yet. I\'m on holiday..

Hi Yellow, i need your help, a little...

I already posted on the Filterscript Mabako topic, but i think you are more able to help me, because you have fixed a bug that i want to fix too...

I would like to know what you have changed in the Mabako script to fix the kick/ban bug :

I explain : I have Mabako v4.5. When I write a wrong ID with /kick ( for example /kick 5 ) and if there is no ID 5 in the game, the server crash, and not with your script!

Can you tell me what change you have done? thank you

PS: I do a nice screenshot, you have to see it : HERE!

Hey yellowblood, how do i restrict lowbie admins from seeing stuff such as what type /pm to each other and what commands they use?

SpZ: I will check this function some time, but now I\'m busy with other stuff (new gamemode, should rock)

yom: never heard of that problem. A) do you run a linux server? B) Do you run more filterscripts or weird gamemodes?

DJDD:
For PMs, search (with ctrl+f) this line:
pawn Code:
public OnPlayerPrivmsg(senderid, playerid, text[])
and change the "Level[e] >= 2" on the "if" statement.

For admins chat, search for "//admins chat" and "@", and in both functions change the "if" statements (2 in each function).

For commands, search "show commands to admins" and change the "if" statement inside the finction.

No,

I have a windows server, the bug is when i use Mabako (original or modified) filterscript, with or without others filterscripts, on all gamemodes.

But with your, the bug disappear!!! I try to find what change in your version, but its a little hard for me...

PS: Did you see my pic in my later post ?

EDIT: I have retry with originals files of Mabako, the bug is here! What have u done to fix it!!! Damn...

Here is a little table, this show your script have no bug :

FILTERSCRIPTS SCRIPTFILES RESULTS

MABAKO MABAKO -> ERROR
MABAKO YELLOW -> ERROR
YELLOW MABAKO -> WORK!
YELLOW YELLOW -> WORK!
MABAKO YOM -> ERROR
YELLOW YOM -> WORK!
YOM MABAKO -> ERROR
YOM YELLOW -> ERROR

A little mistake in your script ! I think you forget to remove the password ! line 420 !

Yom I don\'t think I can help you since I never experienced this problem.

and about the other thing, just delete the whole "if" thing and leave only the 2 lines that are inside the "else". I did it for some experimental and I guess I forgot about it

HI ! So, I have resolved my problem...Damned timer...i think

After long tests, i have found that is the command "ban" who is different of Mabako script, and it\'s this part which contain the bug, so i "just" replaced by your (hard lol), and now it work.

MABAKO VERSION:

pawn Code:
else if (strcmp(command, "ban", true) == 0 && CL_ban != -1 && Level[playerid] >= CL_ban)
    {
 new banid[256];
 banid = admin_strtok(cmdtext, index);

if(!strlen(banid)) { GetHelp(playerid,"ban-help")return 1; }

new lookupid;
        if(NameLookup(playerid,banid,lookupid,1) != 1) return 1;
        if(LevelWarning(playerid,lookupid,command,1) == 1) return 1;

new File:fhandle;
        fhandle = fopen("userban.txt",io_append);
        format(temp,sizeof(temp),"%s
"
,Name[lookupid]);
        fwrite(fhandle,temp);
        fclose(fhandle);

SuccessMessage(playerid,lookupid,command,"banned","",1);

SetBan(lookupid,admin_strrest(cmdtext,index+1));

return 1;
    }

YOUR VERSION:

pawn Code:
else if ((strcmp(command, "b", true) == 0 || strcmp(command, "ban", true) == 0) && CL_ban != -1 && Level[playerid] >= CL_ban)
    {
        new banid[256];

new lookupid;

/*
        new jreason[256];
        new dindex = index+1;
        jreason = admin_strrest(cmdtext, dindex);
      new jtext[256];
        if(strlen(jreason) > 0)
        {
            printf(" ----ban jreason: %s",jreason);
          new i = strval(jreason);
            switch(i)
            {
                case 1:format(jtext, sizeof(jtext), "god mode");
                case 2:format(jtext, sizeof(jtext), "money cheater");
                case 3:format(jtext, sizeof(jtext), "flying vehicle");
                case 4:format(jtext, sizeof(jtext), "flying character");
                case 5:format(jtext, sizeof(jtext), "known cheater");
                default:format(jtext, sizeof(jtext), "%s",jreason);
            }
        }
        else
        {
          jtext = "";
        }

printf(" ----ban jtext: %s",jtext);*/

//      printf(" ----ban message done");

SetBan(lookupid,admin_strrest(cmdtext, index+1),playerid);

//      printf(" ----ban SetBan done");

return 1;
    }

AND MINE:

pawn Code:
//BAN (/ban)--------------------------------------------------------------------

else if (strcmp(command, "ban", true) == 0 && CL_ban != -1) {
    if (Level[playerid] < CL_ban) {

SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"This command is for admins only!");

return 1;
        }

new banid[256];
            new lookupid;

SetBan(lookupid,admin_strrest(cmdtext, index+1),playerid);
        return 1;
    }
(I can\'t understand /* */, is it useful?)

My version is coming soon i hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowblood
and about the other thing, just delete the whole "if" thing and leave only the 2 lines that are inside the "else". I did it for some experimental and I guess I forgot about it
Jesus, would be nice if you removed that from the download link too. Thats a backdoor and a half.

OK now i try to set reasons for /clankick and /clanban, but i can\'t (how to define Name[clanname])

Have you an idea about that, or is it impossible?

If you can help me, it would be great! If no, don\'t worry its not important!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yom
(I can\'t understand /* */, is it useful?)
I\'m glad you fixed it, and I still have no clue what was the problem S:

The big /* */ part was supposed to be a shorcut for ban reasons, like in the jail commands - means you could type "/ban user 2" and it would give "user has banned (money cheat)", but it didn\'t work, it just fuked up the whole ban system =[

DJDD: Done.

Yom: the clanban and clankick was crashing the script on my server, so I had to let go of them.

I think the problem was the kicktimer, it removed in your version, so i have do same as you

But i can\'t find the exact line of the bug, i just have replaced the part in my latest post (and removed "new kicktimer", just like you)

And now it work great,

I have add this line "clankick-ok 3 Clan kicked." in HELP.EN, then modify the mabako script to show this line in game when i type /clankick, just like others /ban /kick and /clanban commands

I also have fixed bugs shown in the console (i mean for example, when you do a ban, in the console is writed 2 lines : |--ban > xxx >xxx, then lower : |--ban successful > yom > ) I don\'t know if its a bug, but its fixed...

I have improved the presentation (colors, "|--" is now "-" , HELP.EN, config.txt, now a noob can configure easily, etc...for my own pleasure of course)

Tomorrow i post the scripts (mabako+my "own" and maybe a racemode), i hope you see what i have fixed in!

i have one question
does some one has crashes with this filterscript? i talked to one kid, he has this script to and hav server crashes.

Need more infos i think, like when the server crash? on startup or when he type a particular command , if he run more than one script etc?

not on start up, not on many filterscripts, adn i don\'t know where. Sometimes on startup. sometimes after 4 hours, sometimes after one week. And i putted celan server isntalation 3 times. nothing changed. The same shit have one kid. But when i had original mabakos rc 0.1 version, nothing that happened.

tried to add new weapons to spawn and when i tried to compile it said that a fatal error occured and couldnt read the dprop line which is #include <dprop> thats the whole line.

EDIT: it states this exactly D:\PROGRA~1\admin.pwn(8 : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dprop"
also i just redownloaded it and tried it and said the same thing so it isnt my Pawno.

Roka - Yeah me too, apparently my server has been cracking the shits lately. I haven\'t been around to see it happen, and none of my reliable sources can see any sort of pattern to it.

ogh, i thinked this is just my problem. Then i will ask, what script version do you have, another filterscripts gamemodes nad stuff?