[Plugin] [REL] SA:MP MySQL Plugin 2.1.1 - Released (1/25/2011

what you do with copying and were is mysql.so?

Hey Guys
Got this Error after starting the server.
Quote:

[MySQL] Error (0): Failed to connect. Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2).

I'm using the static version because of the libmysqlclient error.

Would be nice getting a solution

Looks great!

Well today I started to learn some about mysql with tutorials,

when I started to follow a Load and Save tutorial I got errors:

pawn Код:
C:\Users\Stefan Laptop\Desktop\GTA RP Script\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(369) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_fetch_row_format"
C:\Users\Stefan Laptop\Desktop\GTA RP Script\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(371) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_fetch_field_row"
C:\Users\Stefan Laptop\Desktop\GTA RP Script\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(372) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_fetch_field_row"
C:\Users\Stefan Laptop\Desktop\GTA RP Script\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(373) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_fetch_field_row"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
And I use this Mysql Plugin,

Can anyone help?

This is a very old plugin. There are 2 much better plugins, I suggest you check them out here and here.

Regarding your issue, as I can see, the 2 functions you have troubles with are not the part of this plugin (they don't exist).

Hey Guys

Can anyone explain when and how to use threaded querys?

Well I tested .. works perfectly.. Nice Work

Thank you

To anyone with the mysql.sock location error. Just create a symbolic link to it in /tmp like so
Код:
ln -s /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock /tmp/mysql.sock
The above works on my Debian('wheezy') box, and make sure to run that as superuser.
If you get an error complaining about about libmysqlclient.## missing use the static version.

But as this is an older and as of right now unsupported plugin I recommend using something else. Stricken probably wont be have any time, especially now to do anything about these problems.

How to compile it? Please can you give me the detail

EDIT: Nvm It works

Guys, i need help, when i compiled the script theres error message
Quote:

E:\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp03x_svr_R1-2_win32_3\gamemodes\warishere.pwn(6) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "mysql"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Ive did the steps below, but whats the problem?anyone can help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
His site is down but why would you want to use an outdated MySQL plugin when BlueG's MySQL plugin is much more advanced and is still in development?
Just because it has not been updated for a while doesn't make it 'outdated'. It still works fine on current versions of SA:MP and has all the features a normal user is likely to need.

it is also infinitely easier to use than BlueGs plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
His site is down but why would you want to use an outdated MySQL plugin when BlueG's MySQL plugin is much more advanced and is still in development?
It does the job that I'm expecting from it, not more, not less. It's very simple to use. It still works like a charm.
Do you want more reasons?

Even today I still use this plugin, and it has always been the best one out there to satisfy my expectations.

Link is dead

Download link not working

can someone reupload this D: anyone who downloaded?

Use these plugin: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=56564
Its maintained and stable.

Broken links!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
Use these plugin: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=56564
Its maintained and stable.
I still use StrickenKid's plugin simply because while BlueGs is nice has bells and whistles it would require a major rewrite which I simply do not wish to do.

Anyway if anyone still wants this I've included the windows .dll the static .so version as well as the .inc needed to compile.

checksum: b1a84f5a3a13b8cd4c60d7fdf2c7f4b0

Download Here: mysql.zip

EDIT: LINK RESTORED ON JAN 05 2018

LINK DEAD PLEASE PLEASE Revive it I need the STATIC VERISON...