Scripting Help...

Hello World!, i will start scripting a Cops 'n' Robbers, but i need some real scripters to help me out, i don't know anything about cops and robbers scripting but im sure i know some basics, the idea of this is to make the Gamemode and bring people in.
Remember i will script too!

Im buying already the server to put it on the Hosted tab, if somebody get to help me out i will actually put credits and some information about you.

Please contact or PM me on the forum_ @ el_chamakito-305@hotmail.com

SAMP 0.3X
Have a great fantastic day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.X.LEGENDARIO.X.x
Hello World!, i will start scripting a Cops 'n' Robbers, but i need some real scripters to help me out

Im buying already the server to put it on the Hosted tab, if somebody get to help me out i will actually put credits and some information about you.
Do you mean people just script a whole game mode for you to be just added in credits?? You funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by deather
Quote:
Hello World!, i will start scripting a Cops 'n' Robbers, but i need some real scripters to help me out

Do you mean people just script a whole game mode for you to be just added in credits?? You funny
sir i think you need to re-read

Quote:
I have and so what do you mean by it?
You ask for people to script a game mode and you just put them in credits? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by deather
Quote:
I have and so what do you mean by it?
You ask for people to script a game mode and you just put them in credits? LOL
i think you not a good reader tho.. i said i script too and they too so its kinda helping each other scripting.

yer but its for your server not theirs, if u can afford to use serverffs or what eva, u can afford to pay whoever scripts for u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluray
yer but its for your server not theirs, if u can afford to use serverffs or what eva, u can afford to pay whoever scripts for u.
Good Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluray
somebody is actualling giving me a free host for the hosted tab. but im like part of developing

Who said hes using serverffs? i don't think you'll get any help. I suggest you should go to the GameMode Section and edit an already existing Cops N Robbers script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmzr
Who said hes using serverffs? i don't think you'll get any help. I suggest you should go to the GameMode Section and edit an already existing Cops N Robbers script.
well nvm i got my self a helper