[FilterScript] [FS]Encyclopedia -- In-Game Search Engine

Encyclopedia
What is it?
It's basically a self made wiki that can be used in-game
What does it have?
A very easy to understand interface which allows the players to find information pertaining to a subject that the host/scripter has made on the encyclopedia.
It features a 'multiple results' window so if your search comes up with multiple pages it will show them to you. (Dialog List)
It has plenty of error detectors to let you know if the host/scripter has an invalid page name, invalid tags list, or if the page has no description.
It checks the 3 main parts of a page for the words you typed in to make matches. (Page Name, Tags, and Description)
It also has a direct link command so a new player can be instantly brought to a page. (/showpage)
It has my signature 'easy-navigation' dialogs, making it easy to check one result, go back and check the others.
The search and commands have been optimized for speed.
Commands
/Encyclopedia -- Opens the search engine
/ShowPage <Page Name> -- Direct Link to a page (Ex: /ShowPage How To Play)
Screen Shots
[Image: EN1.jpg]
[Image: EN2.jpg]
[Image: EN3.jpg]
Downloads
Encyclopedia.PWN -- Direct Link

How do I add my own pages?
It's very easy, much like adding a new car to your crappy GodFather edit.

Step 1. At the top, change the definition of 'MAX_PAGES' to the amount of pages you want
Step 2. Find the variable array, "Pages" and add to it the name of your page, be sure to follow the format of the others.
Step 3. Repeat step 2 but with the variable array, "Tags" these tags don't need a seperater!
Step 4. Repeat step 2 but with the variable array, "Description" Don't forget that '\n' can be used as a line breaker
also note that if your description is too long and you get a "Exceeds initalizing size" error then increase the define "MAX_DESCRIPTION_LENGTH" to your needed size
That's it!

Notes
I'm looking for someone to make a large library for this, I'll be sure to give you credits!

Edit* I made a silly spelling mistake in the script.

Holy cow! Awesome!

SSSIICCCKKKKKKKKKK, very very very nice man

Yea! Good idea. I will test this!

Awesome Job!

Pretty nice, I was thinking of making something similar a while ago.

Cool, that real use for wiki server in game

It's very nice

awesome, Good Job.

Nice idea, good job.