Best PocketPC GPS

Hi. I wanna buy a GPS application for my Pocket PC. Can you recommend me one please??,except for tomtom btw !! thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchkinson
Hi. I wanna buy a GPS application for my Pocket PC. Can you recommend me one please??,except for tomtom btw !! thanks
What OS is your pocket pc using?(Windows mobile,android,symbian,iphone os etc)
I recommend you ****** maps and nokia maps (if you have symbian)
EDIT:If you want something to buy why don't you search in ****** or watch videos about that in *******?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaZZoR
Quote:
pocketpc always has windows mobile
if you say you have pocketpc with android,symbian, etc.. its not a pocketpc. its either a PDA or smartphone.
in my case its a PDA pocketpc if that helps, with windows mobile 6.5! but can ya help me please?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaZZoR
Quote:
pocketpc always has windows mobile
if you say you have pocketpc with android,symbian, etc.. its not a pocketpc. its either a PDA or smartphone.
in my case its a PDA pocketpc if that helps, with windows mobile 6.5! but can ya help me please?
I already said ****** maps which is a great app and it's free.Also try Bing maps(made by microsoft) http://www.discoverbing.com/mobile/

****** maps aint a GPS i think. its just a map thingy, like nokia maps. im looking for a GPS, which has road guide etc... dunno if ndrive is good, any opinion bout it?

Quote:
****** maps aint a GPS i think. its just a map thingy, like nokia maps. im looking for a GPS, which has road guide etc... dunno if ndrive is good, any opinion bout it?
I have a nokia phone with gps and a-gps .Nokia maps and ****** maps do have GPS feature,also nokia maps are giving you traffic information , route way (from A to B) etc ,im not sure about ****** maps.Check some video about nokia maps on *******.HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF ******,BING,YAHOO or any other search engine ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzor
Quote:
I have a nokia phone with gps and a-gps .Nokia maps and ****** maps do have GPS feature,also nokia maps are giving you traffic information , route way (from A to B) etc ,im not sure about ****** maps.Check some video about nokia maps on *******.HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF ******,BING,YAHOO or any other search engine ?!
yes actually yes. thanks for helping. but i was kinda lookin for something like, unknown xDD; ima try buying tomtom... thanks though