making a RP Server

hi i need help with making factions , a car system , and houseing system if some one would be willing to help me that would be great thanks

This is your best Friend, Click it.

Good luck!

yea um 1 im not a scriptor to the link didnt help me one bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathknight865
yea um 1 im not a scriptor to the link didnt help me one bit
If you're not a scripter you will not be able to make a RP server.

really thats why the only thing we have left to do is add factions and houses and skins and spawns everything else is done and and if your so dam good why dont u script the rest of my server if not then keep your mouth shout. and yes im talking to you [ST]∂υтўнвαѕ

Quote:
and if your so dam good why dont u script the rest of my server if not then keep your mouth shout. and yes im talking to you [ST]∂υтўнвαѕ
Why should he..? He only told you that you need to learn to script if you want to have a good server, which is true.
Learn to respect people on this forum.

Quote:
really thats why the only thing we have left to do is add factions and houses and skins and spawns everything else is done and and if your so dam good why dont u script the rest of my server if not then keep your mouth shout. and yes im talking to you [ST]∂υтўнвαѕ
Thats not the right attitude to get anyone to help you script. Being told you can't script a RP server if your not a scripter is like saying you can't eat an apple without teeth. Its just fact, You need to take the time to learn everything and you will eventually be capable of making a RP server mate. Also if by helping you mean do the entire thing for you, No one will.

I have 95% of my dam script scripted i just need a few things done and i didnt come here to have people tell me that i cant script a server just because i say im not a scriptor that doesnt me i dont no how to script

Quote:
I have 95% of my dam script scripted i just need a few things done and i didnt come here to have people tell me that i cant script a server just because i say im not a scriptor that doesnt me i dont no how to script
LOL XD

No comments.