Problem with resolution...

Hey everybody, so i have one problem, that holds me from scripting in SA-MP...

I guess, there were posts like this before, but, i found no answers that could help me, so, im writing to this forum, expecting for someone to help me.

Probelm:

When i turn on Gta:Sa multiplayer (my server), there are default settings. When i go to display setting and i change the graphics to: Video quality: low, resolution: 1024x768 px, and i press enter... ( i turn off the menu...) the game instantly crashes, Gta:Sa does the not responding thing, and Sa-mp does the Crash thingy... Next time i want to turn on Gta:Sa, it turns off automaticaly after 1sec, and when i try to turn on Sa-mp it crashes after 1sec, so i delete the Gta:San andreas user files, from My documents and settings set to default again. And thats like round-and-round-and-round... Looking forward, thank you.

EDIT:
Gta:Sa works, but with bad resolution, i even cant see anything. My video card: Intel GM/GME 82855 ... And Yes - i have the latest drivers.

It's a bug with gta san andreas which is not sa-mp related at all, you won't be able to change your settings as you will crash. You should try asking someone to send you gta_sa.set file with the settings you want.

here you go

I downloaded that, but now the Gta:Sa doesnt even start on... I double click it (as always) and the pointer starts to load, but the game doesnt start. My resolution: 1024x786x36 and Quality: Low, Anti-aliasing: Off . Can someone upload that one, thank you.