server is not working anymore, could use suggestions

Hey guys,
So i was messing around with scripting, and i just ran a server for myself and maybe some friends to check out the script and one day i went to my cousins (where the problem began to occur) when i was working on a script, and i got off the server. Later tried starting it up, i did nothing to the script, and the server would not start.

The game loaded in the cmd prompt, server.exe loads just fine, and server.cfg looks to be good too. But when i type the IP's to connect nothing comes up to work, not even 127.0.0.1:7777 isn't working for me. Any suggestions? It worked previously.

Make sure the port is the same and the cmd prompt is still open.

Are you meaing port in the server.cfg? Because it is, and yes the command prompt is still open. I have had no problem with that.

A new fact i could let you all know was, when i got off my server, it did mention something about a new driver installed? So did somehow something happen when somehow a new driver i wasnt sure about installed?

UPDATE: Must have been a virus in my server.exe because iclicked on it, and my antivirus warned me about a virus, i deleted that and re-downloaded the sa-mp server stuff and now it works fine for anyone who may have a similar problem where it stops working.

There is not any viruses in samp-server.exe

It could be your samp.ban, this is one of the most unsuspecting things but it's creeped up on me a couple of times before.