[FilterScript] [FS]L.A.S LuX Admin System |UPDATE: 7/03[v1.6]|Whirlpool+Many CMDS+VIP+Much More

LuxAdmin have very big bug. There have recursions on spectate function, just like LAdmin4v2. And after deleting all spectate function, need delete #pragma dynamic also , because this code do not "eat" so much stack (~4500 cells).

@LuxurioN™: Hello LuxurioN i want to Delete the ''Account System'' while i have an MySQL Register / Login System
and i cant use the Filterscript while the Register / Login System in the Filterscript how i can Delete the Part of:
Register - Login System / Account System?

don't work Luxadmin > /unwarn ?

Look here I put the three include files and it says that:

C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\NEW\pawno\include\ldudb.inc (20) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dutils"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristolisTV
Посмотреть сообщение
Look here I put the three include files and it says that:

C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\NEW\pawno\include\ldudb.inc (20) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dutils"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
Insert dutils.inc into you include folder.

Wooohooooo Its Good Man, Thanks Rep ++ For you !!!

Nice admin sys bro

Only few player's hours, minutes and seconds get set to 0 after registering, others get random like 25 hours 50 hours, the same thing happens to the minutes and seconds as well.

don't work /unban?

I can not save statss

I can not save my statss,sorry for spam , That thought had not Sent Message

Look the year of post 2010, it still work?

Luxadmin - Account Safety Question Delete

Dialog - SAFETY QUESTION Delete

please now Luxadmin