[HELP]Changing the GF Tutorial to a quiz

How can I change this tutorial into a quiz? If you could put in like "Question 1" and "Answer 1".... Question 2.... Etc. I want 5 questions. If they get the wrong answer I want it to kick them. Please help.

Код:
if(TutTime[i] >= 1)
			{
			  TutTime[i] += 1;
			  if(TutTime[i] == 3)
			  {
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "|____ Tutorial: The beginning ____|");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Hi there, i can see that you are new, so here's a quick Tutorial.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Every new players needs to know what he / she, can and can't do.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "I will give your quiet some information, so please pay attention to avoid questions later on.");
			  }
			  else if(TutTime[i] == 14)
			  {
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW, "|____ Tutorial: Kind of server ____|");
			  }
			  else if(TutTime[i] == 16)
			  {
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "This server is a RP server which stands for Role Playing.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "We are absolutely not interested in players that just come along and Deathmatch.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "The name you have also matters alot, other players are getting used to your chosen name");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "so it's better to have a name like for example: Oliver_Wood.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "If you want to know more about how to RP, visit our forums and search for the topic.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "(You can find the forum on our webpage: http://www.cc-rp.us");
			  }
			  else if(TutTime[i] == 30)
			  {
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW, "|____ Tutorial: Requesting Help ____|");
			  }
			  else if(TutTime[i] == 32)
			  {
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "If you are confused and would like to know some more information when you are ingame");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "simply just ask any Player or an Admin (/admins) in a common way.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Just use common lines like: Hi, could you help me a sec please?");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Don't start to shout or curse at someone, because it will only make you look worse..");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "And you might end up banned, which you want to skip of course.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Use the commands /o (OOC) /w (Whisper) /sms (If you have the Phone Number) to talk to someone.");
			  }
			  else if(TutTime[i] == 52)
			  {
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW, "|____ Tutorial: Cheating & Abusing ____|");
			  }
			  else if(TutTime[i] == 54)
			  {
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "We wish that n0beit was never made and we certainly don't allow players to use it.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Thats why we don't want YOU to cheat, or allow other players to cheat.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "If you see someone cheating, please report it with /report right away.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Bug abusing, or in any other way stuff abusing is just as bad as Cheating.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "So we don't want YOU to abuse aswell, simply use the /report as well if you see");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "someone abusing something.");
			  }
			  else if(TutTime[i] == 74)
			  {
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW, "|____ Tutorial: Respect ____|");
			  }
			  else if(TutTime[i] == 76)
			  {
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "First of all I like to start with Admins, respect Admins in any way.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "We are all trying to keep everyony satisfied and trying to help everyone in anyway possible.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Secondly, don't curse / shout / swear at other players, this will end you up muted / banned.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Just treat people with respect, just like you want to be respected.");
			  }
			  else if(TutTime[i] == 96)
			  {
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW, "|____ Tutorial: Drive-by ____|");
			  }
			  else if(TutTime[i] == 98)
			  {
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "We don't allow Drive-by's on this server, since it's lame and simple to kill.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "And it's deathmatching, which we definately don't allow.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Don't do this if you don't want yourself to get banned.");
			  }
			  else if(TutTime[i] == 108)
			  {
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW, "|____ Tutorial: Language & Advertising ____|");
			  }
			  else if(TutTime[i] == 110)
			  {
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "We'd like you to use English in any chat.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "If you want to talk with someone in your own Language, use the /w or /sms commands");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Advertising is not allowed aswell, advertising will get you banned aswell.");
			  }
			  else if(TutTime[i] == 119)
			  {
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW, "|____ Tutorial: The End ____|");
			  }
			  else if(TutTime[i] == 121)
			  {
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "So that was it, probably obvious but we still want you to remember our rules.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Just keep reminding them and have fun!");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Greetings from: Role Play - The Godfather Admin Team.");
			  }
			  else if(TutTime[i] == 127)
			  {
			    TutTime[i] = 0; PlayerInfo[i][pTut] = 1;
					gOoc[i] = 0; gNews[i] = 0; gFam[i] = 0;
					TogglePlayerControllable(i, 1);
					MedicBill[i] = 0;
					SetPlayerSpawn(i);
			  }
			}

Ask in the GF topic dont make new ones for it.

[Doppeyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by [๔เгty๔ยtςђ
๔๏קקєyy ]
Ask in the GF topic dont make new ones for it.

[Doppeyy
Lol? It's scripting the quiz... just because it's GF tutorial doesn't mean I can't ask the question.

probably sending quastions with SendClientMessage and waiting an answer on OnPlayerText callback.