[FilterScript] [BETA][FS] Car Dancing FilterScript

Car dancing FilterScript
Woudn't be nice to chalenge your hommies into a car dance duel? Yeah I BET!
Well I was trying to do that, and I came out with this... THING Sorry guys this is the best I was able to do, I'm still trying to make it a little more "NICE LOOKING" because it sucks! So if anyone can help me making it look nicer, I WILL REALLY APRECIATE THE HELP!

This is a FIlterScript, to make it work, just add it into your FilterScript Folder then add "CarD" at the end of the line that start with the word "FilterScripts"

Once in your server, you can use "/cardance [BET]" to set up a challenge, all the ppl interested in participate, must get near your car and have each one their own car.
Then use /start to start th competition.
The winner gets all the other ppl money, if there is a TIE, it will untie ONLY with the players that are tie, all the other player loose their money. this untie will continue until there is ONLY ONE TRUE winner.
Your car dosn't need to have Hydralics(as there is no simple way to check this), you can participate just by pressing the NUMPAD keys.
If you get off your car, you will automatically LOOSE, so be carefull!

The letters mean:
U = UP (or 8 in your numpad)
D = DOWN (or 2 in your numpad)
L = LEFT (or 4 in your numpad)
R = RIGHT (or 6 in your numpad)

You have to wait till some "[" "]" apears around the middle letter, if you hit to early or to late, you will recibe a message.
Message and dancing can be changing, just follow the example
FOR DANCING EDIT LINE 38

For GOOD messages edit lines 48 to 56
For EARLY messages edit lines 61 to 69
For GOOD messages edit lines 74 to 82
For WRONG messages edit lines 87 to 95

Messages are shown random, this files came with 9 messages of each kind for a nice play.

Try it and tell me your opinion. If you thing I have made something wrong or something can be done in a better way, just post here! I will apreciate ALL OPINIONS! even BAD ONES! (feel free to say that is a crap, it won't hurt my feelings, cause I already know that :/ )

THANKS!

Download LINK
-> Click Me

SCREENSHOTS!

See you later!

Nice! good work there

Looks cool nice work Zeruel you always make good script

Zeruel_Angel, you rock! Thank you, I like it !

yea this doesnt suck, this is sweet.

Wow this looks nice. I was wondering if the SA-MP devs could bring this back but it seems you have done it fairly nicely.

WOW i test it but can you put arrows and not letter because i get confused xD its really nice o and a command that is /join [BEHT] or that and when someone join and i type /start it take us to LS where CJ make that dance race :P

Wow, very nice! its in your style....

Thanks all for testing it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by almighty
A command that is /join [BEHT] or that and when someone join and i type /start it take us to LS where CJ make that dance race :P
Yes, that can be easily done. Maybe next beta version

Quote:
Originally Posted by almighty
WOW i test it but can you put arrows and not letter because i get confused xD
TextDraws are a little confusing, I don\'t get them really well. For example, if you use and space " " it will create a new line, if you use "~b~" it will paint the character and ALSO create a new line (the original idea was to paint the middle letter of a diferent color so you needed to press that key when it got painted)
If you use "*" it will show "&", if you use "^" it will show "Ў" If someones know a nice textdraw tutorial or maybe a chart with simbols for textdraws I will be posible to improve it.

BTW fell free to use it and/or IMPROVE and/or EDIT it in any way you like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Wow this looks nice. I was wondering if the SA-MP devs could bring this back but it seems you have done it fairly nicely.
yeah it could be VERY NICE, but I supouse that they have more important things to do (BTW the work they have done till the moment is AWESOME!)

See you later!

Zeruel\'s Handsome script. Nice ones Zer. Keep up the hard work!

Here are some few things i\'d suggest:

Suggestions:

Few different modifiable Lowrider Challenges location. Wich you can change coordinates, Max Bet, Min Bet, and random messages saying a lowrider challenge is open in _____ , Max Bet ___ , Min Bet ___ .

Anyway that\'s already lots.

I\'l see u later

X_Cutter

MMMM, nice idea, I will note it down. Anyway, Now i\'m a little more focused of improvement the textdraw to make it easier, nice and better looking.
Then I will make that stuff.

Thanks for the ideas!

See you later!

Can you create the mission as in singleplayer where it is necessary player to dance near by disco car....?

you mean a lowrider like a slamvan or a savanna and yep would be bter with text draw improvin

awesome filterscript man, keep up the good work.

Man You Rock! all your fs are so useful, thanks...

Hey Zeruel... If u ever need a beta tester am down. Juss pm meh.

Cutz

Thanks everybody for your opinions! I will try to improve the code (and add a new few things) and paste it again so you can test it again.

See you later!

Thank you (A)

I can\'t wait to see further verions

As i said and always say,Best quality scripts scripter