Forwarding ports with Wireless connection

And i do not have a router. I just cant seem to forward my ports and my server does not work. I connect wireless from my pci card directly to my Motorola wireless modem. I tried this before when I was directly connected to my modem. And my server worked and people can connect to it. But now when im using this method of connection it does not work. I am using the same modem as before and the 7777 ports are already forwarded.

I tried portforwarding.com alot of times but I can just get it to work. Like i said before, there is no router in-between. Just from my wireless pci card to my modem.

I have the same problem but i am behind a router.

It would probably be best to get a router, as most modems won't allow you to change anything without going directly to the service provider and have them do it for your entire account, that might work. Direct connections would probably be completly unfiltered by the modem as far as ports go, where as a wireless connection might get a default restriction to only a few ports, outbound that is. I can't give a real good solution, but maybe this helped some.

If you got att your screwed

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert4049
If you got att your screwed
Not really. I have At&t and I have no problems at all hosting.