[SOLVED] Vehicles falling through floor if spawning in an interior ABOVE spawn

Clicky clicky

I hope the link works, but it shows how when I spawn in Madd Dogg's Mansion, once outside, the vehicles have fell through the floor.

I think that as I spawn, the vehicles are streamed in, but there is no collision map for the world outside, so the vehicles start to fall. Once outside, the vehicles finally load back up on the road.

My pc is a 2.2ghz dual core, with 2gb DDR2 and a GeForce 8800GT. There is no problem with my pc that makes it 'load slow'.

You'll notice at the end the vehicles respawn up on the hill. That's because I have a timer set to do this every 59 seconds (if they haven't been used). It's my temporary fix.

This also happens to Grove when they spawn up in Ryder's house.

Yeah it happens when you teleport into an interior and the vehicles stream in underneith it then you leave the interior using the door. And because of the accurate vehicle positions in 0.3 they will be there for all players until they respawn. It is because the vehicles stream with x, y and not x, y, z. I hope this is fixed in 0.3b.

What Kye recommended to me was using a virtual world for the interior, so I did. On the spawn for Rappers (interior 5)/Grove (interior 2)/Drug Dealers (interior 12) on my server, I have made them spawn in virtual world 1.

And the in OnPlayerInteriorChange I have written this...
Код:
if((newinteriorid == 5 || newinteriorid == 2 || newinteriorid == 12) && GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid) == 0) SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, 1);
if((oldinteriorid == 5 || oldinteriorid == 2 || oldinteriorid == 12) && newinteriorid == 0 && GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid) == 1) SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, 0);
Kye says that he isn't sure whether this will be something that will be changed in 0.3b, so for now, this is the best solution going.

I'm going to try this. I made a topic about this a week or so ago and have had no useful reply's. Ill try this out and Ill reply my feedback.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=142209.0

EDIT: Works wonders

i had this same problem, but the first place i noticed it was cj's house (only if you enter his wardrobe). to fix this, add interior 3 to both lines.