Script Request Thread #4

can anyone make a "if" command that respawns all the vehicles in the server
thanks ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswilson
thanks ^^
Ever tried to do it yourself? You have to try at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswilson
thanks ^^
Just edit "/something" to what you have to type in to respawn all vehicles.
This goes under OnPlayerCommandText.

if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/something", true)==0)
{
for(new v=0; v<MAX_VEHICLES; v++)
{
SetVehicleToRespawn(v);
}
return 1;
}

Hey guys. I need a drug deal system for my server . Just only the deal cmd

Must look like this /deal [playerid] [drugsamount] [price]
/accept

I really need it for my RPG server.

I'm using this

PlayerInfo[playerid][Drugs]++;
and
PlayerInfo[playerid][Drugs]--;

Please help

Thanks

hello can anyone help me make a npc with the soldier skin shooting .. without moving and a npc flying a rustler and a nevada and a npc a soldier sniping and a npc police officer shooting with shhot gun and thats all .. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrIncredible
hello can anyone help me make a npc with the soldier skin shooting .. without moving and a npc flying a rustler and a nevada and a npc a soldier sniping and a npc police officer shooting with shhot gun and thats all .. lol
Seems like alot to be asking someone... If you don't know how, then use the search. I think there is at least one tutorial you could use. Or the Wiki SA:MP page...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPTechStudios
Quote:
Seems like alot to be asking someone... If you don't know how, then use the search. I think there is at least one tutorial you could use. Or the Wiki SA:MP page...
i can creat it .. but i dont know where the npc is spawn ? i dont know where .. i dont know how to put hte position

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NPTechStudios
Quote:
i can creat it .. but i dont know where the npc is spawn ? i dont know where .. i dont know how to put hte position
READ the tutprial udner Scripting Des. its all explained i can make 10000 of npc and all other ppl can do this becouse they read a damn TUT go read it and you will know how to place a npc

EDIT: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=119947.0 - take a look at this

Well, NPC's are not my thing, I don't use them, just a bot standing up, doing nothing... But, if you find a tutorial on NPC's, you could easily figure out your problem... (Sorry I couldn't be of much help)

Hello all I need help with /register /login system

EDIT: sorry i made a mistake and i just get an idea its possible to make that in dialogs... so i want if anyone can transfer this /register and /login system from here ''http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=126584.0'' to dialogs ? its should be very nice if anyone can make me this

Ty for any help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lajko1
Hello all I need help with /register /login system

becouse i am using zcmd + sscanf for making commands i can't make a /login /register system becouse i dont know how to make it in zcmd+sscanf so i am sking inf anyone can make a /login and /register system for me in zcmd+sscanf fore bit more help i read dini tut from here http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=126584.0 -> and in this site is command maded in ''strmpc'' or what ever it is
so i want if anyone can change command in zcmd+sscanf thats all what i need i hope its not hard to make

Ty for any help you can send me code over PM or just put it here... TY
Have you tried searching for one already made in ZCMD & SSCANF code?

yeah i actualy don't search but now i get an idea it can be maked in dialogs so i modify the post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ĦŁ₣
ЉǾǖŦĦЗŁΛẄ ]
create a command - /login
show dialog

ondialogresponse:
make inputtext the players pass and save userdata file with dini

create another command - /register
show another dialog

ondialogresponse
strcmp - compare inputtext with password in userfile

thats the basic idea of how it would work, have a go at working it out
if not tell me and I'll send you mine
thank you for help i was trying to do this now for 1h and 20 min but not sussesful, i know how to make dialog but i am not ''PRO'' at making them so i fail at saving etc... u can pm me your dialog or put it here on forum

ty for help

Hey, i want the night-life rp gm if any have it please send me a PM here with link to download

u try for search ?

yes

I request 4 commands.

DCMD - /setname (admin cmd)
DCMD - /sethp (admin cmd)
DCMD -/setarmour (admin cmd)
STRCMP - /admins (player cmd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix
I request 4 commands.

DCMD - /setname (admin cmd)
DCMD - /sethp (admin cmd)
DCMD -/setarmour (admin cmd)
STRCMP - /admins (player cmd)
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
if (strcmp("/admins", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid,your colour,"name of admin");
SendClientMessage(playerid,your colour,"name of admin");
return 1;
}
return 0;
}

etc etc

i need an arrest command for the FBI skin and the commands are /ar and it sends them to san fierro jail

I need a script like controlling a car/or any vehicle.

Detail : When you click the left/right button it changes the angle of the object and moves forward in that direction