Can't COnnect to a Specific server

Hey ,'sup i have a problem with my sa-mp game....and i cant seem to work it out...the problem is that i wanna play a specific server and the console shows me that im "retriving Info" from the server and i cant connect for like 1 week or so....i checked the server its up and running fine like usual....the adress was not typed wrong....i retyped it by hand by copy/paste..i reinstalled sa-mp i reinstalled GTa SA...cand seem to work out my problem...so il be very thankfull if someone could give me an advide 'bout what i can do.thanks in advance

I had that problem too.

Check the client version that the server uses "0.2X" or "0.3. (Under the "Player | Score")

Man i tried everything the server and i got the same version....

I got that before, I think it's a range ban. Try restarting your router and check again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Playa
I got that before, I think it's a range ban. Try restarting your router and check again.
That's ban evade. Even though I don't care if you evade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.******.com
Quote:
Not only that, restarting our router wouldn't evade a range ban....

@ the first post

Make sure your firewall isn't blocking anything

Quote:
Quote:
How is it evading? He said "Retrieving Info" which means the server could not recieve the data on the user's computer. He's not really banned from the server.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
How is it evading? He said "Retrieving Info" which means the server could not recieve the data on the user's computer. He's not really banned from the server.
If your range banned and do something to get out of it that is evading in correct?

Whats the server IP with the problem. Maybe I could try to join it.

i have exactly the same problem, but sometimes i go on and it works, 90 percent of the time it doesn't

I can get on other servers that i want to normally though.

I'll speak to my servers owner