[SOLVED] Maximum Textdraws for players?

Please read this:

Im a scripter of a server, and im using it in this server 3 Textdraws for the players, the textdraws are created in the gamemodeinit with for(new.... and all textdraws have the next tag:

Quote:

[playerid (i)]

, but, i put 2 textdraws more into the GM, but the other textdraws doesen't appear.
And thats its my question, i have 3 textdraws of i put a string to every player see only hes textdraw updated for he.
The maximum its 3 or i can put more, because now i tried to put 5...

I have put 5, in total, but i can't see all the textdraws, only 1 textdraw of all....

But i don't know for what in my GM of racing, i have more or 4 textdraws for each player [i] textdraws, and with a function i can, but with this gm no, for what can be??

Im using the include f_menu in the gm of roleplay of i script, can be for that?

Server textdraw limit is 2048 so if your MAX_PLAYERS define is 500 and you're using 3 global textdraws, it's 500 * 3 = 1500 textdraws which is still good, but if you're using 5 global textdraws, then it's 500 * 5 which is 2500 which is over the limit.
To solve this problem you can change the MAX_PLAYERS define in the a_samp.inc include file or just use this in your gamemode script:
pawn Код:
#undef MAX_PLAYERS
#define MAX_PLAYERS (100) // i doubt you're going to need all 500 slots, so change it to your own.

Ok, i go to try, to put in the max players 100 or 50, because now the server of im the scripter we have 31 slots.

Edit: Solved, thanks, you can close it