Mobile --> Paypal

Is there any mobile service I can SMS to put money into my PayPal or other peoples? Ive found one called daopay or something but it costs $5 a min and then $2 tax or something so by the time ive donated ive already spent 7 bucks on nothing.

dap [ay is to donate companys/communitys throw the phone
cant you just use a credit card? ;/

well im 15 and my parents wont let me :l

Nope, it existed before, but not anymore. Open a bank saving account and you'll get a cc, I've opened myself an account but I'm still awaiting for Pin to come at my home so i can take the cc in the bank...

P.S. I'm 14, and I can only have Maestro Card. If you're opening a bank saving account than enable internet banking & register to Alertpay because it allows bank accounts, not only credit cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FяANKЭNSTЭIИ
Nope, it existed before, but not anymore. Open a bank saving account and you'll get a cc, I've opened myself an account but I'm still awaiting for Pin to come at my home so i can take the cc in the bank...

P.S. I'm 14, and I can only have Maestro Card. If you're opening a bank saving account than enable internet banking & register to Alertpay because it allows bank accounts, not only credit cards.
true
paypal too but you need another "crdit card" to proov your age

Not sure what state you live in V1ce but .. You could go to a bank and register for a savings account, then ask them about internet banking. You can enable internet banking on top of your savings account and you will be given details which you can then use in conjunction with PayPal to pay over the internet. The only downside is that it takes several business days to transfer to your PayPal account (as far as I'm aware). But if you prefer an actual Visa card, I recommend taking a look here..

www.mycanvascard.com.au

The only shit thing about it is that it costs $4 to load anything onto it and the amount must be equal to or over $50. I've got one, it's a fucker, but hey, can't complain. I'm with Suncorp (Queensland only?), and a few things fucked up or the bank does not provide services which allow me to use my card with PayPal, so therefore I can no longer use my savings card with PayPal (it screwed up when transferring the two amounts to my account, and I never got them, therefore PayPal disabled my card). So that's why I'm using Canvas.

I'm from WA I also do have a bank account with commonwealth bank I opened a few years ago ill have to try remember my info I made for it lol ill see if I can do what you guys have said, hopefully I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
I'm from WA I also do have a bank account with commonwealth bank I opened a few years ago ill have to try remember my info I made for it lol ill see if I can do what you guys have said, hopefully I can.
You might also be able to ring up and they will provide you with account details, possibly send you a key card. Or you might need to visit your nearest branch with a birth certificate or ID .. Just so they can confirm it's you

Last time i got a letter from them in June 2008 it said i had $1.86, i think i better look for a job.

Quote:
Last time i got a letter from them in June 2008 it said i had $1.86, i think i better look for a job.
Good idea. Anyway, good luck with filling your savings account

Buy a prepaid visa card if your country has them .

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberSocks
But if you prefer an actual Visa card, I recommend taking a look here..

www.mycanvascard.com.au

The only shit thing about it is that it costs $4 to load anything onto it and the amount must be equal to or over $50. I've got one, it's a fucker, but hey, can't complain.
The only ones available (correct me if I'm wrong) in Australia to under 18's.

Quote:
Is there any mobile service I can SMS to put money into my PayPal or other peoples? Ive found one called daopay or something but it costs $5 a min and then $2 tax or something so by the time ive donated ive already spent 7 bucks on nothing.
Each and every single one of those types of service is a massive scam.

Do you mean something like this? https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...atures-outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fj0rtizFredde
You can send via your cellphone to paypal using these methods, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fj0rtizFredde
Thats not what he wanted. This is only giving you access to send money from paypal with phone