Dynamic GPS system

After a lot of wasted hours thinking and testing I finally found a (rather simple) way of creating a dynamic GPS system. And by dynamic I mean a way which allows the player to simply click on the huge map, which he has in the main menu, and it will create a checkpoint on that location.

SAMP Dynamic GPS test

The script still needs some tweaking, but the backbone is done and it will probably get released here.
The only downsides so far are that you need to type a command to use it and that it behaves strange when setting the marker at map locations with a different Z coord then where you're standing

Nice work...hahaa Itґs interesting.What you used to get an coordinates from maps?
Maybe AllowPlayerTeleport and eventually returned to the position previously.Have I right?

Hah, it's funny, I was just thinking about this the other day :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by [CH
pliva♪ ]
Maybe AllowPlayerTeleport and eventually returned to the position previously.Have I right?
Yep, but since this function isn't working how it should you need to use AllowAdminTeleport-function first.
I've coded my own one with custom callback which stores the old player position to variable, sets the checkpoint and then teleports player back to the old position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
Quote:
Originally Posted by [CH
pliva♪ ]
Yep, but since this function isn't working how it should you need to use AllowAdminTeleport-function first.
I've coded my own one with custom callback which stores the old player position to variable, sets the checkpoint and then teleports player back to the old position.
yes,I know that you must use AllowAdminTeleport function and your dynamic gps will be on LL?

Looks cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by [CH
pliva♪ ]
yes,I know that you must use AllowAdminTeleport function and your dynamic gps will be on LL?
If you mean LI: i'll see, this is a very annoying thing.

may i see the code
i want to let the admins use atom bombs on markers

Nice FS for manyone