Loading server on SAMP

Hey guys got a bit of a problem. Last 2 weeks i have been at my mum's partners house , everything works fine , samp plays etc , im able to play server. I come home today to find that SAMP will load but when i click play on ANY server GTA will sort of load , when i say that i mean it was go to a black screen as if it was going to start then goes back to the desktop, No error is given, uninstalled SAMP and tried it again , still got the problem , Its weird , all i have done is moved house

1) SA-MP version. - 0.3
2) Windows version. - Windows 7 32bt
3) Video card type. - ASUS EAH4350 Series
3) IP:Port (if any) of the server you are trying to play on. - Any server
4) If you are crashing, paste the crash report in your post and say when the crash occurs.
5) If you are crashing loading SA-MP, please say whether GTA:SA single player works (test it). - No it will not load , Same thing happens as explained above
6) Do you have any other GTA:SA mods installed? e.g. new vehicles. - Few cop cars, This should not have anything to do with it as it worked before with the mods

Try deleting "gta_sa.set", you can find this file in your "Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files" folder.

Ahhahaa , It works!!
Thank you very much!