[Include] [INC/FS] Fallout's Object Streamer v1.2 for 0.3e (updated on 20-09-'12 ~ new features!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darien
Посмотреть сообщение
fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "F_Streamer"
Add F_Streamer.inc into your includes folder at pawno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkT
Посмотреть сообщение
Good streamer . It's not fast enough to load my streamed interiors when entering in one and I fall trough the floor .But it's a very fast streamer. I will post my Fallout Streamer Settings :
Код:
#define F_MAX_OBJECTS           1700
#define UpdateTime              1000
#define ObjectsToStream         500
#define StreamRange             500.0
#define DistanceBeforeUpdate    5.0
#define DebugMode               0     
#pragma dynamic                 30000
Please solve this problem , i really love this streamer.
It is working fine to me, I got same settings.

I think it's because i use JunkBuster anticheat ,and the anticheat uses SetPlayerPos as JB_SetPlayerPos , how can i adapt the streamer to use the normal setplayerpos and the jb_steplayerpos ?

So, is this better than Incognito's streamer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vMapper
Посмотреть сообщение
So, is this better than Incognito's streamer?
For me (or us who replies here) it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkT
Посмотреть сообщение
I think it's because i use JunkBuster anticheat ,and the anticheat uses SetPlayerPos as JB_SetPlayerPos , how can i adapt the streamer to use the normal setplayerpos and the jb_steplayerpos ?
You should try to remove that JunkBuster to see if it will fix the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
Посмотреть сообщение
Add F_Streamer.inc into your includes folder at pawno.

It is working fine to me, I got same settings.
i did that and still getting this error

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darien
Посмотреть сообщение
i did that and still getting this error
In your script .pwn, write #include <F_Streamer> , after #include <a_samp>

(And make sure that you have downloaded the latest streamer's version for 0.3e).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
Посмотреть сообщение
In your script .pwn, write #include <F_Streamer> , after #include <a_samp>

(And make sure that you have downloaded the latest streamer's version for 0.3e).
yeah i already did tht and getting this error, this is why i ask here for help

I am getting a serious problem when i change the limit above 5000 and compile my scripts and run my servers gets bugged. and if i make it down server works fine.i have objects like 10000

Edit:Nvm its fixed now the problem was with stach/heap size

Hmm. i got about 8200 objects. added the objects to the filterscript. changed the .inc to 8500 objects but nothing loads. i did add the filterscript to server.cfg. compiling also doesnt give any warnings so that is good.

Dam Fallout this is really cool but i have a question

1- Would i face any troubles when updating from the streamer to your's ?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedo_
Посмотреть сообщение
Dam Fallout this is really cool but i have a question

1- Would i face any troubles when updating from the streamer to your's ?.
I'll reply for him.

The streamer works the same as icognitos, even better.

You can simply add objects to your game mode if you are using (let's say if you are using include F_Streamer and compiling your GM)

Then you only need to add F_ before the CreateObject.

That would be for example

CreateObject(921, 1931931.3 103 013 .1 0130130);

so you just only need to set F_CreateObject and all works

Well if you don't want to do that, you can go to convertffs and use it.

I already tried this on 0.3x (the 0.3e version of this streamer), works 100% accurate

Also, you only need a #include F_Streamer , no need a plugin in "plugins" folder or anything, if you are adding objects to GM.

If you are using filterscript for objects,etc. Then you must download F_Streamer.pwn and put objects/things there, don't need plugins also.

I'd prefer that you put objects/etc in gm.

Hmm.., can i say that this is a-lot better than Incognito's Streamer?

I added F_Streamer to my servers FS folder and put my objects in there with F_ before them I restart but my objects dont show up?

PHP код:
C:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(82) : warning 219local variable "rx" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(82) : warning 219local variable "ry" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(82) : warning 219local variable "rz" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(145) : warning 219local variable "rx" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(145) : warning 219local variable "ry" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(145) : warning 219local variable "rz" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(180) : warning 219local variable "rx" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(180) : warning 219local variable "ry" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(180) : warning 219local variable "rz" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(206) : warning 219local variable "rx" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(206) : warning 219local variable "ry" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(206) : warning 219local variable "rz" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(254) : warning 219local variable "rx" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(254) : warning 219local variable "ry" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(254) : warning 219local variable "rz" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(367) : warning 219local variable "rx" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(367) : warning 219local variable "ry" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(367) : warning 219local variable "rz" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(387) : warning 219local variable "rx" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(387) : warning 219local variable "ry" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(387) : warning 219local variable "rz" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\gamemodes\MaxedOutRoleplay.pwn(66) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "DebugMode")
C:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\gamemodes\MaxedOutRoleplay.pwn(16638) : error 021symbol already defined"OnPlayerObjectMoved" 

Quote:
Originally Posted by arathin
Посмотреть сообщение
I added F_Streamer to my servers FS folder and put my objects in there with F_ before them I restart but my objects dont show up?
use and get include #include <F_Streamer> and just edit the settings in it.. Way better than the FS. You must have F_CreateObject not dynamic or etc, use convertffs.com. And it's AddStaticVehicle also.

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/58140aa35a/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla8957
Посмотреть сообщение
PHP код:
C:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(82) : warning 219local variable "rx" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(82) : warning 219local variable "ry" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(82) : warning 219local variable "rz" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(145) : warning 219local variable "rx" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(145) : warning 219local variable "ry" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(145) : warning 219local variable "rz" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(180) : warning 219local variable "rx" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(180) : warning 219local variable "ry" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(180) : warning 219local variable "rz" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(206) : warning 219local variable "rx" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(206) : warning 219local variable "ry" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(206) : warning 219local variable "rz" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(254) : warning 219local variable "rx" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(254) : warning 219local variable "ry" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(254) : warning 219local variable "rz" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(367) : warning 219local variable "rx" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(367) : warning 219local variable "ry" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(367) : warning 219local variable "rz" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(387) : warning 219local variable "rx" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(387) : warning 219local variable "ry" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(387) : warning 219local variable "rz" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\gamemodes\MaxedOutRoleplay.pwn(66) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "DebugMode")
C:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay\gamemodes\MaxedOutRoleplay.pwn(16638) : error 021symbol already defined"OnPlayerObjectMoved" 
download latest version http://www.solidfiles.com/d/58140aa35a/ and edit the settings inside include, use it instead of filterscript..

Im gonna use this for my server

+ Rep

can you make, F_EditObject(playerid, objectid)

Hi Fallout ! i find your streamer very usefull but in my project i decided to use SetObjectMaterial & SetObjectMaterialText, unfortunatley your streamer havent this functions, would you add it or even give me a think how can i do it by myself, i tried to copy & paste this function from incognito streamer but i fail.

Nice work