[Include] [INC/FS] Fallout's Object Streamer v1.2 for 0.3e (updated on 20-09-'12 ~ new features!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott1
Looo, i said few, but no object appear :/

Edit: i am a noob, i forgot to delete
Код:
/* and */
haha ><

i have this warning in include

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\dany14\Desktop\TEST SERVER\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(71) : warning 219: local variable "rx" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\dany14\Desktop\TEST SERVER\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(71) : warning 219: local variable "ry" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\dany14\Desktop\TEST SERVER\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(71) : warning 219: local variable "rz" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\dany14\Desktop\TEST SERVER\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(226) : warning 219: local variable "rx" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\dany14\Desktop\TEST SERVER\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(226) : warning 219: local variable "ry" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\dany14\Desktop\TEST SERVER\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(226) : warning 219: local variable "rz" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\dany14\Desktop\TEST SERVER\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(247) : warning 219: local variable "rx" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\dany14\Desktop\TEST SERVER\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(247) : warning 219: local variable "ry" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\dany14\Desktop\TEST SERVER\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(247) : warning 219: local variable "rz" shadows a variable at a preceding level
what I have to do?

look for posts above

Good work man...

Object's slow loading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [zZz
Sl4y ]
Good work man...

Object's slow loading.
you can change the update time
it's set to 1000, yes that's slow but that's because it also streams within a range of 400
you usually don't see the objects that are far away from you, so you also don't see them updating

you probably have the problem that you have many objects at one position, and then you can see them updating
changing the update time will fix it

its a nice streamer, the objects are loading good. Only on big problem.
The CPU get fatal high! My server was without the streamer like 10 % . And when I used the streamer it was like 40 %.
So might u can fix that in your next version I'm not gonna use it but just a tip. I already found YSI

VERYYY NICE ....... It's a Pretty Cool Streamer ...

Problem.
it installed and I deleted all teleport.When I write / dirft server command it tells me unknow. how can I solve.
Sorry for my bad eng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samy Romafia
Problem.
it installed and I deleted all teleport.When I write / dirft server command it tells me unknow. how can I solve.
Sorry for my bad eng
re-add the teleport. This question also has nothing to do about this streamer.

noob

Hey, Just curious, Is there a online converter for these objects because i converFFS doesn't seem to have support for this :/

Fallout I installed the Streamer and when I make the compiler gives an Fs, or not so I did something right?
Sorry for my bad english

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciaN_LucI
Fallout I installed the Streamer and when I make the compiler gives an Fs, or not so I did something right?
Sorry for my bad english
uhm yea your english could be a lot better ^^
could you explain a little better please?

I put the streamer with gamemode.Gamemod is compiler shape with Fs.Not like a normal gamemode

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciaN_LucI
I put the streamer with gamemode.Gamemod is compiler shape with Fs.Not like a normal gamemode
if you put it in the gamemode, just put your objects in the gamemode
and to compile, also just open your gamemode and compile it ^^

i have 9 warings
Код:
D:\Sa-mp\Server\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(71) : warning 219: local variable "rx" shadows a variable at a preceding level
D:\Sa-mp\Server\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(71) : warning 219: local variable "ry" shadows a variable at a preceding level
D:\Sa-mp\Server\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(71) : warning 219: local variable "rz" shadows a variable at a preceding level
D:\Sa-mp\Server\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(226) : warning 219: local variable "rx" shadows a variable at a preceding level
D:\Sa-mp\Server\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(226) : warning 219: local variable "ry" shadows a variable at a preceding level
D:\Sa-mp\Server\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(226) : warning 219: local variable "rz" shadows a variable at a preceding level
D:\Sa-mp\Server\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(247) : warning 219: local variable "rx" shadows a variable at a preceding level
D:\Sa-mp\Server\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(247) : warning 219: local variable "ry" shadows a variable at a preceding level
D:\Sa-mp\Server\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(247) : warning 219: local variable "rz" shadows a variable at a preceding level

can you copy-paste the code here please? thanks

Do not go public OnObjectMoved (objectid) on streameru I want to do a lift but do not go on F_streamer yom_buttons: | no crashes I just do not go to open the elevator door: | if you bring me another streamer very well scuzde I do not speak good English

everything is fine except that when i move my objects dissapear, ex: i teleport to drift1 everythings fine , just as i move 5meters forward everything vanishes and i fall down, same with other ones. What to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ne
everything is fine except that when i move my objects dissapear, ex: i teleport to drift1 everythings fine , just as i move 5meters forward everything vanishes and i fall down, same with other ones. What to do?
can you show me your settings of the streamer please? thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by caea
Do not go public OnObjectMoved (objectid) on streameru I want to do a lift but do not go on F_streamer yom_buttons: | no crashes I just do not go to open the elevator door: | if you bring me another streamer very well scuzde I do not speak good English
what do you mean? what's with yom_buttons?

Nice work, great.