[Include] [INC/FS] Fallout's Object Streamer v1.2 for 0.3e (updated on 20-09-'12 ~ new features!)

Yeah, awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by °ғαιιοцт°
You probally forgot to change F_MAX_OBJECTS, set it to the amount of objects you have.

It's set to 4000 standard

but... 9MB?!? Wtf
it just made it worst :S

offtopic: you are never on your MSN

EDIT: mm, the lesser the amount of F_MAX_OBJECTS, the less amount of megabytes on a file..

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydraX
Quote:
You probally forgot to change F_MAX_OBJECTS, set it to the amount of objects you have.

It's set to 4000 standard

but... 9MB?!? Wtf
it just made it worst :S

offtopic: you are never on your MSN

EDIT: mm, the lesser the amount of F_MAX_OBJECTS, the less amount of megabytes on a file..
if you have 250 objects, just set F_MAX_OBJECTS to 250

Great I will try it

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rac3r
Another streamer.
Code:
#define StreamRange   400.0 //the player's object view range, doesn't need to be changed.
Interesting
why interesting? ^^
Atm we have New Santos and map races streamed at 211, I want to try it with 400, see if it creates better visuals.

400 just streams everything you can see (unless there are more then 200 objects in that range), as said before, objects automaticly fade away after something like 380m, and the streamer destroys them after they faded away

so your map will probally look great with this stream range, it won't look like there are objects missing

Nice work! But it could be better if you add virtual worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuLLeT[LT
]
Nice work! But it could be better if you add virtual worlds
thanks for the idea ^^

Nice work

greeaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wassup789
Nice Fallout now don't need to convert CreateObject to someone elses streamer now just replace CreateObject with F_CreateObject !
well yes I made it easy to use, no more problems with converters

Great !!

Quote:

Quote from: Antoni0 on January 02, 2010, 08:10:58 PM
fallout did you know this problem on stunt and freeroams servers when ramps and jumps are to long ? than you cant see some objects did your streamer didnґt have this problem

I don't understand what you mean with that problem Embarrassed could you explain more please? ^^

ok hmm its better when you see it i meam this problem it starts at 4:51

SA-MP: Stunts,Parkour,Fun

some objects abre invisible because hmm i dont know why :/ the original createobjects didnt have this problem only the streamers

oh is it this problem that the objects only show when you exit your vehicle?

That's not streamers fault Fallout's streamer is ok. It's a bug of SA:MP or San Andreas.

How large would a Game Mode with 25000 objects become? I'm going to guess ranging between 50-100MB.

awesome

Sorry, I don't recommend this streamer, it's not much different than the others released on the forum, it's also not efficiently coded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake.
Sorry, I don't recommend this streamer, it's not much different than the others released on the forum, it's also not efficiently coded.
No one asked you whether its horrible or not..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake.
could you do it better?
and it's not the same as any other streamer
it's not just the vieuwdistance.. it calculates the 200 closest objects too and only updates when a player is moving
I didn't see these things in other streamers (yet) (sorry if there is a streamer like this, but I don't know any)