[FilterScript] [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features!

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/P50f/

Thanks for this, it makes making Textdraws so much easier and quicker.

Why it doesn't work ... ;/ I downloaded it , put it in the server.cfg and in folder but it still doesn't work. It shows me the GUI but when i click something it GUI dissapears. Can that be because of SA-MP version ? (SA-MP0.3 R6)

And when i choose new project GUI dissapears and on chat there is : Finish current ... to use text.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyone want an update that supports TextDraw font 4 for sprites?
And maybe a list of sprites to use in categories?

I'm up for it if anyone wants
yes!! i want one!

maybe one that makes playertext: also

Awesome!
I am waiting for this, I just started to use this editor and man it is 100% faster than
me trying todo all the math placement of the td's

I just converted some td's to player td's
so hopefully the OP wont mind you posting the edit.

thanks,

Doesn't work well yet with 0.3e?

I don't see why it shouldn't work..but there are only simple textdraws, not click-able ones...

Need this option ... Move Project.

Nothing worse than nearly completing a complicated project after which, you need to move all of your textdraws.

very usefull dude

Thanks alot SouthClaw +1 man

Nice update

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I have wanted to suggest a few features to this for a while, and since I already updated it for 0.3e I might add the features myself anyway and see if I would be allowed to release an update.

A few features I had in mind were:
Better control of 'layers' - I was working on my award notification GUI and wanted certain parts to be behind/in front other parts so I had to use the duplicate tool a lot!

I was thinking of replacing duplicate and delete with a 'layer options' option that takes you to another menu where you can duplicate, delete, move up, move down.
And maybe even a clipboard feature allowing users to copy textdraws to and from projects.

When I have more time on my hands I will have a look at the script, but any suggestions are welcome as long as it's okay with Zamaroht and he's not planning on doing this! (I'm practically doing work for him because I just love scripting that much!)
Need this option ... Move Project.

Nothing worse than nearly completing a complicated project after which, you need to move all of your textdraws.

this so cool nice man thx

Awesome FS

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I have wanted to suggest a few features to this for a while, and since I already updated it for 0.3e I might add the features myself anyway and see if I would be allowed to release an update.

A few features I had in mind were:
Better control of 'layers' - I was working on my award notification GUI and wanted certain parts to be behind/in front other parts so I had to use the duplicate tool a lot!

I was thinking of replacing duplicate and delete with a 'layer options' option that takes you to another menu where you can duplicate, delete, move up, move down.
And maybe even a clipboard feature allowing users to copy textdraws to and from projects.

When I have more time on my hands I will have a look at the script, but any suggestions are welcome as long as it's okay with Zamaroht and he's not planning on doing this! (I'm practically doing work for him because I just love scripting that much!)
this is an awesome update man thanks!
I have been waiting for this.

I have a suggestion,
create away to put the tds into a group,
and this group can have its position changed instead of 1 by 1.

Nice!!

how do you get the box a little transparent?

When i'm typing /text and make a new project, how I edit it?

Wow,that's great mate.

Good work.
And thx for the release,will be using this.