Vehicle sync

Once a player, who is in any vehicle, gets put into the RC vehicle, the other players will see the vehicle, the player has been in, moving instead of the RC vehicle.

You shouldn't put a player into a vehicle from another vehicle, this causes a number of problems.

That still doesn't exclude the fact of this being a bug. PutPlayerInVehicle should have error checking.

Ahh nice, that answers this video, thanks for reporting this bug.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
You shouldn't put a player into a vehicle from another vehicle, this causes a number of problems.
Ok, cheers.
SA-MP AdrenalineX Remote Control

Well, it doesn't seem to be a problem when you put player into vehicle, right except the RC vehicles. Even once you destroy the vehicle and spawn the new one, it still moves for another players.

I agree, this isn't really a bug. The game wasn't designed to put player from one vehicle to other.

But this function should fix it:
pawn Code:
stock PutPlayerInVehicleEx(playerid, vehicleid, seatid)
{
  new
      Float:playerPos[3];
  GetPlayerPos(playerid, playerPos[0], playerPos[1], playerPos[2]);
  SetPlayerPos(playerid, playerPos[0], playerPos[1], playerPos[2]);
  PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid, vehicleid, seatid);
  return true;
}

As I already wrote, the problem ain't putting the player into the vehicle from another one. The problem is putting the player into the RC vehicle. You might also notice, the player's character remains visible, after they were put into the RC vehicle. But that's when they are on foot. Once they are in a vehicle, it just produces this bug. I dunno whether it's a GTA bug or SA-MP bug or whatever bug. I've tried many fixes or workarounds, but the only remedy seems to be to destroy the vehicle and spawn it few seconds later, what ain't even the ideal one.