Shooting Bug and Running Bug 0.3a

Hey, I noticed recently, I cant free-aim no more by using my mouse, and i cant run in a direction, using my mouse. I have to use the arrows to turn ect, just like in a car, but on foot. Started when I was playing Protect The President IP: 87.98.250.228:7772 . Ever since then, every server I join, it does exactly the same.
Please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willstah
Hey, I noticed recently, I cant free-aim no more by using my mouse, and i cant run in a direction, using my mouse. I have to use the arrows to turn ect, just like in a car, but on foot. Started when I was playing Protect The President IP: 87.98.250.228:7772 . Ever since then, every server I join, it does exactly the same.
Please help
Look @ mouse settings/GTA SA settings.

And where can you find that?

Just delete your gta sa config, it should turn it to default.

And thats located at..?

I think i know what the problem is ... go to OPITIONS (in game) then go to MOUSE SETTINGS and change the first option.. to MOUSE AND KEY BOARD , Not to CONTROLLERR... or waht ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbanianGuy
I think i know what the problem is ... go to OPITIONS (in game) then go to MOUSE SETTINGS and change the first option.. to MOUSE AND KEY BOARD , Not to CONTROLLERR... or waht ever
Or delete gta_sa_set from Gta San Andreas User Files.