Help, New To Servers, Have A Few Questions

Hi, i have been trying to make an SA-MP server, i have forwarded my ports, and so far have only got the 127.0.0.1:7777 to work, which is playing by myself, were my IP doesnt work when i enter it in. If i can get it running my second question is, im going to make it a B.A.S.E Jump server with the mod
[B.A.S.E Forever V3], if someone could help me out it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

You can not connect to the server hosted on your pc through your external ip, that address is used when other people want to connect.

oh ok, so i use 127.0.0.0:7777 to connect? and then give other people my IP and they can connect to it?, and if so how do i get the mod to work?
just place it in the gta: sa folder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
You can not connect to the server hosted on your pc through your external ip, that address is used when other people want to connect.
But what if you have 2 computers using the same LAN-IP (Router or something)? Does that work?

Same Problem at me ... I have 2 cop , and the same router , anyone can help meh >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley
Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
But what if you have 2 computers using the same LAN-IP (Router or something)? Does that work?
2 computers with the same IP address in one network will cause an IP conflict and cannot connect to anything...