AFK System (AFKS)

Hi, i have seen a couple AFK FS out there, but i just made my own, most for fun.

Description

It's very simple, you have 3 commands, afk,brb and back. When you are afk or brb you will be placed in a virtual world,
and you will be frozen. You can use a command to come back from each stage, and you will be placed in the normal world.

How to use it?

All you need to do is to download the .amx file and place it in your "Filterscripts" folder in your pawno folder.
and then add "AFKS" to the filerscript line in the config file and your done!

Commands

- /afk - Makes you go AFK.

- /brb [minutes] - Makes you go brb for certain time and when the time is up you will be placed in the normal world.

- /back - It returns you to the normal world if you are AFK or BRB.

List of Bugs

- None known yet!

Credits

- DracoBlue for dcmd

- Naxix for makeing the FS

Download Links

- Best regards Naxix

Nice.. But if your talking, does it automaticly go back aswell?

Everyone says same shit overanbd over again, tough they seen THOUSANDS of afk systems, THEY KEEP fckin posting theirs...

Quote:
have seen a couple AFK FS out there, but i just made my own, most for fun.
Shall i give you a link to all other afk systems? there are over 50....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayON
Everyone says same shit overanbd over again, tough they seen THOUSANDS of afk systems, THEY KEEP fckin posting theirs...

Quote:
So ppl may not release their own script just because other people made it?
I just made it for fun.. People don't have to download it, and i have all my rights to release it, if i want to.

Quote:

Quote:
Nobody cares what you think. If someone wants to make an AFK system, how have you got any right to say they can't? You haven't. Stop talking shit and make something of your own if you're so displeased about what others are doing. -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by _❼_
Quote:

Quote:
Nobody cares what you think. If someone wants to make an AFK system, how have you got any right to say they can't? You haven't. Stop talking shit and make something of your own if you're so displeased about what others are doing. -.-
No dude, what i wanted to point out is THAT THERE ARE ENOUGH AFK SYSTEMS!!!

Same shit over and over, what an afk system could possibly do, jsut to freeze the player send a message to others and that's all!
That's all and afk can do...

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by _❼_
Quote:

Quote:
No dude, what i wanted to point out is THAT THERE ARE ENOUGH AFK SYSTEMS!!!

Same shit over and over, what an afk system could possibly do, jsut to freeze the player send a message to others and that's all!
That's all and afk can do...
thats why they do it, cuz its so simple
but i agree with u, why are there afk systems. . . if someone not is talking back then u also know he is afk lol

Quote:

thats why they do it, cuz its so simple
but i agree with u, why are there afk systems. . . if someone not is talking back then u also know he is afk lol

Ye, i agree it's very easy, and i don't use afk systems, and i prob never will.. But i just wanted to try it out, i can't see any harm in releasing a script even tho there is alot of em..

This is worse than GF edit's.

Pretty simple script, and there are millions of AFK systems...