GTA SA+SAMP problem

So I got a new computer, it's way above requirements, and scored 5.9/7.9 according to Windows live. And I got GTA SA, and SAMP with it, I've been playing it for a while now on this computer, never had any problems, the theme would change to improve performance, I got GTAIV, that ran fine, then I got a new monitor, and problems started to occur. . . My resolution before was 1280x960(60Hz) My new settings with the monitor are 1920x1080p I had the HDMI cord plugged in, every game worked except for GTAIV, it would stay in a black screen. So I switched back to DVI cable, and it worked fine, and still does till this day. SAMP worked fine on HDMI, and DVI and it ran great. But the next day when I tried SAMP it didn't work. I clicked connect to server, and then it pauses, switches themes for better performance, then goes back to my theme, and does nothing, I can click it again, same thing happens, I reinstalled GTA SA several times, same thing happens, I re-install SAMP same thing happens, I reboot, same thing happens, I switch my themes to the original same thing happens, I try to run either or as admin, same thing. . . No error signs pop up or anything. It just gets ready to play the game and backs out basically. I have the .exe, it's the FULL game. But it doesn't want to run. And I almost forgot to say, I'm running Windows 7 64bit with a full HD Monitor. . .

Please, if anyone knows/or had a similar problem, or if got any clue what the hell is going on, please inform me here.
I would like to get back on SAMP

The next thing I'm going to try is maybe switch back to HDMI. . . but then my GTAIV won't work.

Check your resoliution agani are you running Vista or XP?

Same over here, I just got a new widescreen monitor, but GTASA SP won't run when I use 1920x1080 (@60Hz), let alone playing SARP.. I used to play with 1280x1024 at 75Hz for SAMP and it works all the time.... Also, I am using DVI connections... One more thing, my Windows version is XP... However, I've heard that people are able to play on SAMP and are using 1920x1080... Anyone got a solution?

Check http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=128228.0