PSP will not charge to save my life.

Well, I've ******d and I thought I had it fixed, but it wasn't. At first, I was reading that if you don't have the WLAN switch turned off it won't charge, but that wasn't the case. I really don't know what is up with my PSP. Its the 1000 series. It was charging before and now all of a sudden it just stopped charging. I know that I didn't spill anything on it because I am very strict about electronics and liquids (go figure). I am stuck and I don't know what I can do next. :/

I don't know anything about PSP but if you have tried anything you found on ****** you might wanna send it back to sony I guess.

Your battery could be screwed?

Well its not a psp problem.
I had the same with my psp 3004!!
This problem is with ur psp changer!!
It may crashed inside and the energy dont go to the psp!!!
U may fix it or buy new psp changer!!

Maybe try spraying contact spray on the contacts...

Contact spray ftw! It solves almost every problem that is not associated to women.

Try removing your battery and putting the PSP on charge? Does the PSP run? If not it's most likely a charger problem.

Try with a friends PSP battery, could it be power switch issue?

My PSP 3004 charges but if i move it it looses connection to the charger = Suckage.
I bet its the charger.
Try Charging it Via USB to see if it charges, if not try another person's bat.

My psp (i got it the month after it came out, unsure about the series) died after 3 or 4 years. It just stopped charging all together, the battery fried, and i couldn't be bothered anymore. I tried a new battery with it but something got fried inside the actual psp. I haven't been much on 'mobile gaming', but i suppose you could try a new battery or sending it back to sony.

Alright, so I bought a new charger from Gamestop, and that isn't working. I know the battery isn't bad because I made a Pandoras battery for it when it was bricked. I might just have to open it again and sauder a couple parts. Though, I really do not think that is the issue.

Maybe your Battrey is DEAD!....Go to a PSP Shop and He will Fix it To you!