A GOOD server?

I am wondering what most people like about a good SA-MP server.
Textdraw, scripting functions? Cars? Lots Of Objects? Good Teams, Weapons?
Anyway, what do YOU like about a good SA-MP server?

Freeroam, stunts, teamdm's, lots of maps, dms etc. You find a server like that from my sig :P

Define "good", as there are many different opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceK
Define "good", as there are many different opinions.
He did, didn't he?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaAirlines12
Textdraw, scripting functions? Cars? Lots Of Objects? Good Teams, Weapons?

go to hostedlist and search.

low ping
and also a well organized server..

Owners that aren't spoiled little 12 year old's.
Textdraws (That are used well), the use of a lot of the functions and callbacks.
When you think you've seen everything in the server, you stumble upon some other awesome feature that has been coded to perfection. I'd play a server that was %10 and done well over a server that was %100 done but done sloppily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aber▲
Owners that aren't spoiled little 12 year old's.
Textdraws (That are used well), the use of a lot of the functions and callbacks.
When you think you've seen everything in the server, you stumble upon some other awesome feature that has been coded to perfection. I'd play a server that was %10 and done well over a server that was %100 done but done sloppily.
Yep ^

If it's owned by Gappy, it's surely a great server.
Joking.

Fully agree with what Aber said. Plus a good server is what the players are like, if they're all stuckup snobs and go round insulting everyone it's not going to make you want to stay and play there, is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gappy
Fully agree with what Aber said. Plus a good server is what the players are like, if they're all stuckup snobs and go round insulting everyone it's not going to make you want to stay and play there, is it?
Agreed again.

I hate those, plus spammers, cheaters.. also those smartasses who think they are somone just because they are on the server longer then you, those are the worst.