2 players 1 router

Hi, a friend and I are playing on a server through the same router. Somehow, her character can hear people who are near my character on opposite ends of the map. A whole bunch of other crazy things happen too. For instance, on this one RP server she was able to re-select her character b/c it didnt seem to save any progress she made and also ended up resetting my character as well.

Does anyone else know of / has had these problems when playing on servers with 2 computers through 1 router?

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3c3z
Hi, a friend and I are playing on a server through the same router. Somehow, her character can hear people who are near my character on opposite ends of the map. A whole bunch of other crazy things happen too. For instance, on this one RP server she was able to re-select her character b/c it didnt seem to save any progress she made and also ended up resetting my character as well.

Does anyone else know of / has had these problems when playing on servers with 2 computers through 1 router?
ya?
i have 6 computers connected though one router we dont have any problems.
anyways i dont understand the problem

Tried changing the server ?

This is impossible to happen. Only if the server is using IPs to save characters(the worst method...)