[FilterScript] [FS] Notime's Duel System

Hey this is my seconds filterscript im releasing. i made this system for a DM server a few weeks ago and now its ready to be released.
Hope you enjoy it.

Script Info:
Command:
/duel [id] [weapon] [price]
weapons: deagle, mp5, chainsaw, silpist, combatsg, shotgun.(you can always add more if your in the mood for it).
/acceptduel
/declineduel
/watchduels
/stopwatch

Info:
When you duel someone with /duel the price u enter will be the fee for both players, when the other player accepts the inventation the amount will be removed from the player's money and put in a price pool, the winner of the duel wins the price pool.
When your inside the the duel room you cant look true the walls. when your outside(inside the watching area) you CAN look into the duel rooms.

Screens:
Inside the watching area:

Downloads:
Source:

.AMX:

Pastebin:
Pastebin NT Duel system

Please dont claim this FS as yours.

I hope you like it.
If you find a bug, please tell me.

Notime

Yea, I like this.

Adding it to my GM now.

I'm gonna claim this as mine!

Nicely done, matey

i dont understand what the script does exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
propilot ]
well you can duel someone for a 1 vs 1 fight, so you can choose what weapon u both use. if u used /duel and the other player u sent the invite to, accepts the duel then u will be placed into one of the duel rooms(if its available ofc). then theres a countdown and then u just shoot the crap out of eachother, winner will win the pricepool(thats the amount u putted in at /duel [id] [weapon] [amount/price])

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notime
Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
propilot ]
well you can duel someone for a 1 vs 1 fight, so you can choose what weapon u both use. if u used /duel and the other player u sent the invite to, accepts the duel then u will be placed into one of the duel rooms(if its available ofc). then theres a countdown and then u just shoot the crap out of eachother, winner will win the pricepool(thats the amount u putted in at /duel [id] [weapon] [amount/price])
so it like a gang war.
but 1 vs 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
propilot ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notime
Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
propilot ]
so it like a gang war.
but 1 vs 1
if you wanna call it like that i guess.
this system was ment for a team DM server, and i got a bit tired of the times im getting killed during a 3 vs 1 fights, so i came up with this so you can duel someone so it will be a fair fight.

nice

WOW nice done i`m gonna add this to my TDM script

nice, i will use ^^

nice work nice idea

Tested: If you duel somebody it says "You cant duel yourself"

Seems and looks nice. Good job

Yes Gunfight i have the same Prob PLZ HELP =(

Interesting I would use it if I had DM server but I have more RP server GOOD WORK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_Brown
Seems and looks nice. Good job
too

codes look like the same from ladmin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The HungryPinkPig ©
codes look like the same from ladmin...
wich codes are?
cuz i made this myself...
tho i learned alot of scripting by looking in seif's adminscript but thats already 5 months back

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunFight
nice work nice idea

Tested: If you duel somebody it says "You cant duel yourself"
fixed

why you upload the amx file ?:S

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:HustLeR:.
why you upload the amx file ?:S
for people who dont know how to compile?

wow man , its nice i use this fs on my server , Thanks