erors...

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Servers\United States Gaming Comunity ( DM )\gamemodes\lstne.pwn(112) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "MAX_PICKUPS")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Servers\United States Gaming Comunity ( DM )\gamemodes\lstne.pwn(330 : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerPrivmsg")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Servers\United States Gaming Comunity ( DM )\gamemodes\lstne.pwn(8002) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerInfoChange")
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Warnings.

i am trying to use the 0.3 tutorial but it dosent work...
any body haas a free time to use team viewer?

Can I see your script, post it here or add me on MSN.

First error :

pawn Код:
#undef MAX_PICKUPS
#define MAX_PICKUPS[WHATEVER_GOES_IN_HERE]
Second and third error :

pawn Код:
forward OnPlayerPrivMsg(change-this);
forward OnPlayerInfoChange(Change-this)
And it should be fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiitchy - Oui, tu comprends?
First error :

pawn Код:
#undef MAX_PICKUPS
#define MAX_PICKUPS[WHATEVER_GOES_IN_HERE]
Second and third error :

pawn Код:
forward OnPlayerPrivMsg(change-this);
forward OnPlayerInfoChange(Change-this)
And it should be fixed.
thanks
but change this it should be only () or?
that what i get

that the error:
pawn Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Servers\United States Gaming Comunity ( DM )\gamemodes\lstne.pwn(118) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "MAX_PICKUPS")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Servers\United States Gaming Comunity ( DM )\gamemodes\lstne.pwn(3314) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerPrivmsg")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Servers\United States Gaming Comunity ( DM )\gamemodes\lstne.pwn(8008) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
that the script/line what ever you want to call it of the error

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerInfoChange(playerid)
{
    return true;
}

Код:
i got same problem but i remove the privmsg thing along time ago

C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\lvrcr.pwn(49) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "MAX_PICKUPS")
C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\lvrcr.pwn(21089) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerInfoChange")
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Warnings.
Код:
#define MAX_PICKUPS 150
Код:
public OnPlayerInfoChange(playerid)
{

return 1;
}