Call Me A Nub

Call me a nub but,
i need a code with which a player spawns and gets AK47, Silenced 9MM, Knife
And admins get M4, Desert Eagle, Sniper Rifle

i do know how to give the player when he spawns but he doesnt get it :S
and i dont know how to give admins different weapons from players, help.

Ok, i call you a nub you happy now ?
Great...

Well, first of all this belongs to Scripting Discussions thread, giving players a weapon on spawn is REALLY easy thing.
If you want Admins to get different admins you need an Admin script firstly, there's loads of tutorials how to make one, you can find them by using an awesome thing called SEARCHING FUNCTION !.

AddPlayerClass(bla bla bla, the last numbers that are 0,0,0,0,0,0 is GunID,Ammo,GunID,Ammo,GunID,Ammo.

Dunno how to explain it further, i'm not good at it but yeah use the searching function...

BTW: Wrong Section

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniu_
Well, first of all this belongs to Scripting Discussions thread, giving players a weapon on spawn is REALLY easy thing.
If you want Admins to get different admins you need an Admin script firstly

i have ladmin...

Yup he has ladmin i know it. so you gota go ask the creator of ladmin permission to make an edition. if he allows go to ladmin, on playerspawn check how ladmin has levels, and do if player level 1 or more GivePlayerWeapon.... Else (non admins) GivePlayerWeapon.....
and btw why did you tell me on MSN that u've been scriptin since december 2008??
Oh and before i fget
nub

Well it wasnt MSN, it was xFire...
And about the december thingy. I started scripting way back then. scripted for one month then left sa-mp
then i came back in September... Or something. So i forgot almost everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClanDBZVegeta
Well it wasnt MSN, it was xFire...
And about the december thingy. I started scripting way back then. scripted for one month then left sa-mp
then i came back in September... Or something. So i forgot almost everything.
Good!