Media Players (.mp3)

Hey there!

I always used Windows Media Player 9. I downloaded Windows Media Player 11 a couple of months ago from the Microsoft Page. And I actualy don't like Windows Media Player. Are there any other Media Players? To listen to your .mp3 songs! It has to be legal and free to download from the internet. Also post the one that you are using. Post link and information and maybe a video or some screenshots (Can be a random video from ******* or a random picture for ******).

Andy.

Winamp.

Undoubtedly the best media player available.

Just a pic from ******. There are thousands of themes/skins you can download if you don't like the look of the default one.

Oh, thanks, Gappy! It's really cool and I'm using it now. But btw, how do I put it like Windows Media Player, that little bar, you know? And how do I set the plug-in to Messenger?

VLC media player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVe;
VLC media player
I am using this one and WMP.

@ OP: if you want to show it in Windows live messenger, you need an extra plugin for that I guess. (not sure, haven't used winAmp in 4 years or longer)

VLC Media Player,Win Amp,Windows media Player,Ogo.... etc there are very much..
there was a new one from japan but i don't remember the name
seen it presented in a german tv show called demo...

Guys, trust me! Gappy is right! Winamp is the best for my eyes. I have found my own skin and it's pretty cool and you just click ONE button and all your songs in your folder are added in less than 5 seconds. So I suggest you to use Winamp!

The newest versions of Winamp starting with 5 come with a large amount of useless features and bloatware which isn't any better than the older versions. I recommend using foobar2000 as a media player, which maybe doesn't look so good but offers a lot of ways of customization and uses very low system resources.

Just don't use VLC or iTunes....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Fallow / KevKo
Just don't use VLC or iTunes....
why? I use VLC a lot.