Gaming control Panel.

Hello, skyhosting is now working on a project, that will host free samp servers.

well we cant find a good gaming hosting controlpanel, to manage resellers,users,servers.

can you please pm me a link to a good gaming hosting server cp?

Thanks alot!!

lol mev..
just use search?
theres sum good ones by Westie(his name is wrote different)

OT/btw the link to visual upload doesnt work

i know many controlpanels.

Code a custom one, PHP.

this isnt going to last long.. it'll probably be a bunch of servers crammed on a vps

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLinx
this isnt going to last long.. it'll probably be a bunch of servers crammed on a vps
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLinx
What do you expect from a free host? They won't run uber stuff for free ya know.

im expecting a scam, thats usually how it goes with free stuff or an overloaded vps
both ways its bad, theres no point in running a "free" gamehosting service unless you have alot of money that youd like to waste - even for the good of the samp community, this wont do much, in fact it'll just pollute the internet list with laggy servers most likely running edits.

hosting is so cheap these days, especially for samp, vps servers are also cheap if you know where to look, so this just sounds like a pointless idea to me. just my 2 cents though, you could take a look into swiftpanel if your running linux, i dont know of any free panels for windows other than custom coded ones or tcadmin