How To Add Cars When you have a DealerShip System

how do i add cars to my server without affecting the Dealership system so the code dosent affect the new cars or the old cars in game

i know how to add cars with debug but due to the gamemod i have has a buyable cars system and sentable Script name

GTARP by jofi

is there a Special Code that will separate these cars from the others Pls help

Thanks if you got the code that will do this pls post it here

for adding vehicle in the server :
pawn Код:
AddStaticVehicle(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:z_angle, color1, color2);
pawn Код:
AddStaticVehicleEx(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:z_angle, color1, color2, respawn_time);
or you can get tutorial from
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/PAWN_tutorial

i know that but that will affect the Car System -_- so it will be all buged the cars id's will change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyx09
i know that but that will affect the Car System -_- so it will be all buged the cars id's will change
i doesnt got your point .What you exactly want to do !

try adding new cars after the old ones

He Wants To add Cars Without affecting the Car Dealer System so he dont get the cars bugged

well i think you should use a Filter Script or either just add more cars to Max_cars number u noe
and add em Separated from the others? actually i took a look at Jofi's Edit and he added the dealer cars to a
Ini File so u will have to edit both files bro good luck i know u can fix that

You are probably using a system working on Dini or something else,there must be a file..
Look for it and edit it.

Sorry to bump this oldass topic but I want to know this too, I'm a newish scripter. and i wanna learn to add cars to my roleplay script, everytime i try it fucks up all the ownable cars and makes cars that shouldnt be buyable, buyable.

In your dealership system, are you reseting your array to store the vehicleIDs? If you're not, they'll probably get mixed up on GMX.

I just need a good explanation of how to add a vehicle without fucking up my dealership cars, please?