/mutelist

Alright, I seen a few servers who have this, its when an admin mutes somebody, and if they forgot who they muted, or see who got muted,
they can simply just do /mutelist, and make it for admins only, but problem is, i dont really know how to make it tho, any help?

Thanks for the ones who do help

Try this out:
http://mutelist.pastebin.com/f2eff2153
I used Seif's admin fs for testing..
Just modify the "if(AccountInfo[i][Mute] == 1)" and the colors to your needs.
Hope it helped you out.[*]s0nic

C:\Users\pam\Desktop\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes \larp.pwn(29253) : error 017: undefined symbol "player"

line: if(PlayerInfo[player][pMuted] = 1)

im using larp/Los Angelos RP Gamemode

Its suppose to be playerid and it will end up looking like this:
pawn Код:
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMuted] == 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLikeRP
C:\Users\pam\Desktop\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes \larp.pwn(29253) : error 017: undefined symbol "player"

line: if(PlayerInfo[player][pMuted] = 1)

im using larp/Los Angelos RP Gamemode
and why are u using PlayerInfo ,If you havent SeifAdmin script

Because hes using LARP and it has PlayerInfo..its just that he didn't modify it correctly.

As you all should know, if you're using a GM/FS which is released here at the forums, and got a problem which you can't solve:
Post in the goddamn script topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrZ^ aka LarzI
As you all should know, if you're using a GM/FS which is released here at the forums, and got a problem which you can't solve:
Post in the goddamn script topic.
Well if you actually took the time to read the first post you would notice he was asking for help on how to make a "/mutelist" and didnt specify a GM and whatnot so i helped him and then he had a small problem with a line that he modified incorrectly so i gave him a fix which uses a thing from LARP but it was never a major problem that needed to be posted in the GM's topic in the first place...so yea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLikeRP
Alright, I seen a few servers who have this, its when an admin mutes somebody, and if they forgot who they muted, or see who got muted,
they can simply just do /mutelist, and make it for admins only, but problem is, i dont really know how to make it tho, any help?

Thanks for the ones who do help
Just wait until the player start to moan about he's muted XD