HOW TO FORWARD THIS HERE IS CODE

Hi all, i have GBroadCast in cmd and i dont know how to forward it, can you help me?

here is cmd

Код:
if(strcmp(cmd, "/gmhelp", true) == 0)
	{
	  if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))

{
			GetPlayerName(playerid, sendername, sizeof(sendername));
			format(string, 256, "%s is a new player and need help;", sendername);
			GBroadCast(COLOR_YELLOW,string,1);
			SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "Your request for help sent to GameMasters.");
	  }
	  return 1;
	}
Please dont tellme " goto top script find forward and put forward bla bla bla" becouse i know that there need to put some BLA BLA BLA but that is that bla bla? i need code? please

Search from the code you got it from and don't make more topics for the same problem, it is very noobish.

1. i find code on net not in gm and there is no how to forward it so that is reason why i ask here
2. Please if you cant help me say that dont make me class becouse i know rule FIRST SEARCH THAT ASK...so i do that and i ask for help? that wrong?
3. tnx anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by buonggiorno
1. i find code on net not in gm and there is no how to forward it so that is reason why i ask here
2. Please if you cant help me say that dont make me class becouse i know rule FIRST SEARCH THAT ASK...so i do that and i ask for help? that wrong?
3. tnx anyway...
The rule also says not to make multiple topics for the same problem.

Anyways if you tell us which parameter does (specifically the last parameter) I might be able to make a forward for you.

Does it really need to be forwarded? Only timers functions, callbacks, and functions called by CallRemote/LocalFunction have to be declared as public, anything else should not.